Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2022, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

lol its like the plot to Traffic

Old 11-05-2022, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more ��
I criticized co-workers who were leaving cans of tuna out for the ever-growing herd of feral cats inbreeding behind our building

They replied with "but if we don't feed them, they'll die, and we don't want to see any dead cats"

I replied with "no if you don't feed them, they'll move to somewhere that will. What feeding them will result in are way more feral cats"
Old 11-05-2022, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I criticized co-workers who were leaving cans of tuna out for the ever-growing herd of feral cats inbreeding behind our building

They replied with "but if we don't feed them, they'll die, and we don't want to see any dead cats"

I replied with "no if you don't feed them, they'll move to somewhere that will. What feeding them will result in are way more feral cats"
Old 11-06-2022, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

i make twice that
Old 11-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

This one is for Jibartik only.
Old 11-06-2022, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They really should euthanasia or spay/neuter. Also cat food is a fucking luxury buy ammo water and radiation pills instead.
Old 11-06-2022, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one is for Jibartik only.
Damn is that what happened to Michael Jackson he disappeared and then now he’s pretending that he’s Madonna? What did he do with the real Madonna??
Old 11-06-2022, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

ikr well hopefully if i make it to 65 I act like a real old person and I don't bleach my eyebrows and try to rap lawl, what is pretty amazing is she is almost passibly 13 except for that wasteline and linebacker shoulders.

------

just imagine a world where the broken hearted Elon Musk transitions in his 60's cuz he misses grimes and wants to connect with his daughter after twitch gets bought out by the CIA in a big fiasco and we get 8 more years of Trump and the Great American Revolution is a youtube war. With both sides being funded by Ad Revenue and clicks likes and Patreon subscribes.

We live in the best times m8.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-06-2022 at 12:43 PM..
Old 11-06-2022, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Watching the second accuser of Herschel walkers pressured abortion crying on good morning America about how he pressured her to get an abortion and she’s totally crying and devastated and scared that she had one, really is a strong reminder why we need to get rid of abortion so bad people can stop pressuring women to kill their babies.
Old 11-06-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/05/polit...022/index.html

Quote:
Fact check: Biden’s midterms message includes false and misleading claims

President Joe Biden has been back on the campaign trail, traveling in October and early November to deliver his pitch for electing Democrats in the midterm elections on Tuesday.

Biden’s pitch has included claims that are false, misleading or lacking important context. (As always, we take no position on the accuracy of his subjective arguments.) Here is a fact-check look at nine of his recent statements.

The White House did not respond to a request for comment for this article.
Closed Thread