Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 08:26 AM
Banned

Replace CSG with fires/venerate , unless something has changed the recent times I've done golems ended up with foh/ven on spawn points. I don't think csg takes part and fires/ven are not a part of the CSG conglomerate.

So while I have my opinions about CSG (why stay so seperate?) they're not the ones shitting this up. All we need is sirken or someone change the golems to raid mobs which would make pooping them on spawn against the rules. Then it would be a race against 40 awakened alts they keep camped there for fires/ven ultimately resulting in them getting 0 loot again xD.. a real catch 22. Poop on brothers.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:52 AM
Sarnak

CSG has been getting all the non ct golems lately bc F/V is comprised of mostly employed, casual players that cannot field a force at 7 am EST on a work day. Sorry if we need to sock towers to appease the 10+ guild shaman mains who are new to p99 screaming for a tear. But yeah - it's all F/V fault, flame on Merkk.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Replace CSG with fires/venerate , unless something has changed the recent times I've done golems ended up with foh/ven on spawn points. I don't think csg takes part and fires/ven are not a part of the CSG conglomerate.

So while I have my opinions about CSG (why stay so seperate?) they're not the ones shitting this up. All we need is sirken or someone change the golems to raid mobs which would make pooping them on spawn against the rules. Then it would be a race against 40 awakened alts they keep camped there for fires/ven ultimately resulting in them getting 0 loot again xD.. a real catch 22. Poop on brothers.
I know for a fact CSG does this. Know it for a fact. Been with them when golems were up seen how they operated. I aint talking from conjecture I seen it with my own eyes.

Perhaps other guilds do it too, that would not surprise me.

Point is, it's not A/A or Rustle that is holding the tears hostage it's "casual" raid guilds like CSG and whoever else may be following this blueprint for soaking up plats from tears and other epic drops needed.

They fail at raiding the best stuff, so instead they fuck over true casuals by bottlenecking the lower tier raid stuffs for their own greedy wants and desires, that being as much platinum as possible that they can force true casuals to pay for them.

There's two playgrounds of raiding on p99, stuff done by the high tiered raiders and then stuff done by lower tiered raiders who can't compete with the high tiered.

The problem is some of these lower tiered raid guilds are ran by these neckbeards who present themselves as if they actually are making the server a better place by giving it a "casual" raid presence but this is not the whole story.

In some ways it is true they do give some players an opportunity to raid who might not have the time to raid with the more accomplished raid guilds, but these same casual players only add a zerg force to the leaders of these smaller tiered raid guilds allowing them more strength to accomplish their goals which is to pilfer every childs tear and any other smaller raid piece needed for epics.

The higher tiered raiders only impact one another, these lower tiered raid guilds like CSG are actually hurting the true casual who plays the game as it is supposed to be played on p99.

Basically if you don't want to pay 60k for a tear etc., join CSG and then kiss the officer/leaderships ass and hope they eventually feel you have put in your time and they will consider letting a tear drop to you.

That being said, if you are a newer shaman and in their guild, don't expect that tear any time soon. You will first have to prove yourself worthy to the neckbeard pixelmasters who run the guild before they will let anything of worth drop down to you.

Sure, you might get some really awesome low tier armor pieces from Hate or Fear, but that tear aint coming until you have ingratiated yourself with the leaders of your "casual" raid guild. You will see many tears come and go in fact, before you ever get one. They need to get MQ'd for plats that go into the leaderships pockets.
Old 03-13-2017, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CSG has been getting all the non ct golems lately bc F/V is comprised of mostly employed, casual players that cannot field a force at 7 am EST on a work day. Sorry if we need to sock towers to appease the 10+ guild shaman mains who are new to p99 screaming for a tear. But yeah - it's all F/V fault, flame on Merkk.
I'm not blaming them one bit. I once led a guild who did exactly what f/v are doing. I'm just saying the last few socks I went to there was only f/v
Old 03-13-2017, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Point is, it's not A/A or Rustle that is holding the tears hostage it's "casual" raid guilds like CSG and whoever else may be following this blueprint for soaking up plats from tears and other epic drops needed.

They fail at raiding the best stuff, so instead they fuck over true casuals by bottlenecking the lower tier raid stuffs for their own greedy wants and desires, that being as much platinum as possible that they can force true casuals to pay for them.
There's an old saying that goes "Shit rolls downhill."

That implies that if you are treated poorly, it is likely that you will treat someone else poorly. See also: "The abused abuse."

If you're stating that CSG "fails" at raiding high end, do you mean that they are actually failing or do you mean that they choose not to compete in the trainfest that A/A utilizes to get their kills? Do you really think that if left unchecked and untrained in ToV that CSG wouldn't get any kills? I don't.

So they've found themselves in the middle ground. They choose not to play that way, so they don't. I can't fault them for it.

All I read in your post is envy, though. They have something you want, but you can't get it. Maybe you're less dedicated than members of CSG. You're obviously less dedicated than members of A/A.

But you're either going to need to join a raiding guild to get what you want or just deal with it. Complaining won't fix anything.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-13-2017, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

ITT:

BDA still sucks (even on instanced content)
CSG / FV poopsock harder than anyone else
A/A heroes of the server
Visc still num 1 French
Old 03-13-2017, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's an old saying that goes "Shit rolls downhill."

That implies that if you are treated poorly, it is likely that you will treat someone else poorly. See also: "The abused abuse."
Comparing abused people to selfish neckbeards that hoard all the pixels because they had pixels hoarded from them is a bit of a stretch, but I understand your sentiment.

No matter what though, it's never justifiable to excuse bad behavior due to past experiences involving oneself being treated badly.

Sure, you can chalk it up as a possible motivation behind why some people are assholes, but this just shows improperly acting out of anger, immaturity, selfishness, and a total lack of empathy.

***So in a nutshell, basically you are saying A/A keeps pixels from CSG, so by default CSG keeps pixels from the most casual players on P99.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT:

BDA still sucks (even on instanced content)
CSG / FV poopsock harder than anyone else
A/A heroes of the server
Visc still num 1 French
I can attest Aftermath does play with integrity! Hope awakened comes around.

Also the story's I hear from ex BDA are shocking, not suprised chest has led them to sucking even when they get their own zones.

Pooping will always be a viable strategy. At least now we have fte shouts. No longer will TMO kill shinko's VS ftes xD
Old 03-13-2017, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if you read everything I said. But I said this.

That's false. Because p99 had been in kunark far longer than it was on live. There are far, far more people on p99 with their epic than there was back during live velious

Not sure if you read what I said. Or understand it... I literally said that.
Old 03-13-2017, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

TBH looks like OP was a troll post anyway. From this thread it seems like at least the following guilds kill golems.

AW
AM
FoH
AG
Venerate
Europa
Omni
Rustle

Those guilds also all kill dragons, giants, and other contested mobs. The days of this server's content been controlled by two guilds is over. Sure, 2 guilds get a majority of the targets, but these guilds all kill contested raid targets each month with success. During repops all of those guilds eat some cake! That's literally hundreds(more than any live server) of people who have access to the best items and ... drum roll... shaman epics.

If you want a shaman epic join one of those 8 guilds. There are wonderful people to play with in all of them.

Or farm velks and seb until you can afford it if you prefer to play with your friends!

Phatez
Closed Thread