Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this plan isn't even worth talking about at this point lol

Elements needs to stop trolling
The staff should either not be involved in the discussions at all or they should lead them with authority.

The talks should be allowed to settle in their own right. People here have admitted that some plans WERE acceptable, but now they are not. This is a terrible precedent. Plans should stand on their own merits as to whether or not they are fair.

Instead, the bounds of how acceptable certain plans are is continually changing because of changes in the conversation that were induced by those with real authority. The response by the community is now "how does the staff's conversation create opportunities for more gains" as opposed to "what is fair on its own merits?"
Old 01-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Aviak

Best plan yet: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=133537
Old 01-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The staff should either not be involved in the discussions at all or they should lead them with authority.

The talks should be allowed to settle in their own right. People here have admitted that some plans WERE acceptable, but now they are not. This is a terrible precedent. Plans should stand on their own merits as to whether or not they are fair.

Instead, the bounds of how acceptable certain plans are is continually changing because of changes in the conversation that were induced by those with real authority. The response by the community is now "how does the staff's conversation create opportunities for more gains" as opposed to "what is fair on its own merits?"
you wield fancier words than I sir.

I should not have said that "his plan isnt worth discussing". So I was wrong there, his plan is just as legit as the next if it brings forth a new idea that hasnt been discussed.

Upon reviewing the plan again, it sucks and I dont support it.

There, much better than my initial response, glad to clear that up.
Last edited by Erati; 01-02-2014 at 06:26 PM..
Old 01-02-2014, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not classic
and fascistoid as shit
Old 01-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

Deru took the best parts of this and tried to give the casuals a bit more to do throughout the month.
Closed Thread