Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-24-2022, 12:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something close to a group experience for wizards is to bind at the ocean of tears ancient cyclops, quad seafuries and gate back to bind to hang out with AC crew between quads. They are a friendly lot these days and as Tadkins mentions it is overcamped by level 60 druids, meaning you will almost always have potg to speed up them quads.

Gems worth over 50pp drop about 1:5 kills these days and there are still some seafuries blues at 56.
To be fair I was referring to the SRo version of the AC. Wanted to try to earn jboots there legitimately, can't compete against all the high levels as a mere 30 something wizard. It was very demoralizing.

I know the OoT version is more stable, but you also have to be a far higher level, too high for a wizard to get to without jboots, really.
Old 12-24-2022, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

You can’t compete with the sro farmers because they use a class that can track so they will easily get fte before you

You don’t need jboots to level at all. Buy sow potions. I leveled a wizard into the 40s before I got bored and never had jboots. I used sow potions to quad with
Old 12-24-2022, 02:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can’t compete with the sro farmers because they use a class that can track so they will easily get fte before you

You don’t need jboots to level at all. Buy sow potions. I leveled a wizard into the 40s before I got bored and never had jboots. I used sow potions to quad with
The thing with sow potions though is that they're like 10p per 30mins, which is realistically only a couple of quads. There's no guarantee that you'll be able to recover that as most quad mobs aren't known for being super rich. There's also the issue of having to AFK and ending up maybe getting one quad per charge. Plus, if I'm in the middle of a quad and SoW drops I would be in trouble.

I really just wish I could get Jboots instead.

It all goes back to the title of the original thread. If I'm struggling to compete this much for something as simple as jboots, seriously, what chance does someone like me have here?
Last edited by tadkins; 12-24-2022 at 02:38 AM..
Old 12-24-2022, 03:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thing with sow potions though is that they're like 10p per 30mins, which is realistically only a couple of quads. There's no guarantee that you'll be able to recover that as most quad mobs aren't known for being super rich. There's also the issue of having to AFK and ending up maybe getting one quad per charge. Plus, if I'm in the middle of a quad and SoW drops I would be in trouble.

I really just wish I could get Jboots instead.

It all goes back to the title of the original thread. If I'm struggling to compete this much for something as simple as jboots, seriously, what chance does someone like me have here?
None, your terrible self-sabotaging attitude disqualifies you. Stop it.
Old 12-24-2022, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

You can always kill a few mid level mobs with fine steel weapons for a session to make up funds if you have a shortfall of pp from kiting.

Stop finding a problem for every solution Tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On my red warrior, it isn't unusual to use 60pp of consumables to kill one blue con mob. It really doesn't take long to make that back just beating up a few greens on the way to a vendor.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 12-24-2022, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

You don't need to find a group to accept you if you form the group yourself. Do a /w all LFG for your level range and send some tells.
Old 12-24-2022, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't need to find a group to accept you if you form the group yourself. Do a /w all LFG for your level range and send some tells.
References:

Fellowship of the Ring

The Hobbit

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 12-24-2022, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

So what's the problem? Higher lvl ppl are getting stuff lower lvl ppl can't get. Your fuckin mental. Your so over the top. You have histrionic personality disorder or something and this all for attention. Nobody is actually this stupid. You will get no more attention from me.
Old 12-24-2022, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did Sro at level 34 on my mage. Getting Sro AC is all about luck. Keep showing up and you’ll get it.
Old 12-24-2022, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“What one man can do another can do!!”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=