Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Banned

Maybe it all just comes to personal preference then. I lock my strafe running and turn with my mouse. If I try to swap anything it makes my circling inconsistent and usually results in a pretty solid death. My buddy on the other hand, just uses Auto-Run and taps his keys to turn his character, which I find absolutely terrible, but he won't do it any other way. I feel like swapping instruments is a complete waste of time, but that's just me.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:02 PM
Banned

I just like to kill as fast as possible so they can respawn quicker. Otherwise im stuck sitting there waiting or logout til full repops. On a big big kite I wont risk trying to hit EVERY single target with lvl 2 chords, but i can usually hit most of them np. But like I said, I strafe and use mouse look for when it comes to landing the dots. I play zoomed out first person mode, Depending on what im kiting I generally can see a tiny bit of spell effects(low, opacity 5%) on the edge of my screen as I turn if not sometimes a creatures arm or body.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

I don't even use selo's while kiting regular run speed MoBs. But then again I have the luxury of an extremely good internet connection. If you learn how to use Chord's in the newbie area it's rather easy once you graduate. I haven't tried switching instruments though. At my level it doesn't appreciably increase kill rate seeing as the level 18 dot is stronger and needs to be reapplied much more consistently in order to kill all the reds who are resisting me. I hate stragglers.
Closed Thread