Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-23-2023, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Rofl bro u lost me
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-23-2023, 05:55 PM
Banned

yea i bet she is.....and do you discipline her in RL? do you scold her and talk to her the way you do to people on this forum? does she know the kind of toxicity you spread around the internet? i bet she doesnt.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:57 PM
Banned

does she know her husband has been reduced to sitting on a fuckin forum derived from a 20 year old video game that creepy weird 40+ your old men hang out and bully and berate others from behind a keyboard with a fake ass username?
Old 03-23-2023, 06:03 PM
Kobold

This Halloween town guy is beyond pathetic. Hope you get some meds/help buddy, because whatever is going on in your brain certainly isn't normal.
Old 03-23-2023, 06:06 PM
Banned

no, im the realest fuckin dude on this fuckin website, dont ever fuckin forget it pal. im a man with a fuckin DICK....not a fat old bald bearded skin tag ridden bottom.
Old 03-23-2023, 06:08 PM
Banned

beyond pathetic is playing an emulator of EQ that was created over 20 years ago....beyond pathetic is coming onto a rants and flames forum as a 40+ year old man to put people down, berate them, bully them, talk shit to them, THATS whats beyond pathetic....people that stream 30 hours a day PLAYING everquest is pathetic..
Old 03-23-2023, 06:12 PM
Banned

pathetic is 90% of you fucking degenerates not just having 1 level 60 toon but more than 5 or 6....thats called being a fucking LOSER in every sense of the word...imagine playing a 20 year old game as a 40 year old man and spending months and months of his life inside a virtual reality and leveling characters on a computer and NOT get paid to do it..............imagine that?
Old 03-23-2023, 06:14 PM
Banned

fuck, most of you pond scum have literally been decaying and rotting away on here for fucking YEARS. its SICK. its actually quite scary that somehow this game has such a grip on your life that its literally ALL you do in your off time when you could be out gardening, cleaning, being apart of society yet u choose to SIT HERE and waste away.
Old 03-23-2023, 06:16 PM
Banned

its like a craigslist comment section
Old 03-23-2023, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine