Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

This is a thread full of kindness and compassion.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

This thread is shockingly boring. I expected it to be good.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:58 PM
Aviak

best of luck dude. post some links of the loots who got what [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] interested to see what ya gave out.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Recycle bin got a bunch of gear
Old 06-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Aviak

Gosh, its hard to remember all the kills or close calls the server open raid force had....I've been playing on this server since week 2, and the open raiding system was by far the most enjoyable experience I have had playing on p99.

We killed Derakor the Vindicator at least 100 times, lol. So lots of BP's, Boots, and Earrings.

We killed Velketor the Sorcerer at least... 30+ times?

Wuoshi ... 20+ times?

Venril Sathir at like 7am, once? (this was normally a venerate only raid)

The Statue of Rallos Zek once (during A/A suspension). Some bard in banded armor won the BP...lol. We got Avatar of War down to 70% (some of our clerics were like level 40, lol)

Killed Lady Nev and Ikitar (during A/A suspension). Raid was stopped amid controversy of when Vulak spawned... Hard to remember who won loot that day. I think someone from Kittens won Cloak of Thorns? I think her right eye dropped too.

We Killed Gozzrem and Telkorenar a few times, on Earthquake days

We killed Sevelak at least 10 times? Hard to remember who won all the shields, Spears of Dawn and Axes of Resistance.. Most of them were uncontested kills, but 1-2 of them were definitely contested. I know Blazedus got our first Spear of Dawn on our first kill.

Cekenar we killed twice...both were contested. I believe he dropped Silver dagger of Destruction (Rosesbud won) racing against Tempest (We COTH'd inside triples, they were still fighting wurms outside the room) and the second time racing against AM at 4:30am EST. We both COTH'd inside trips. We engaged first and wiped. Then AM engaged, wiped, trained us and had to concede. ...... I think he dropped the claw the second time?

We got a few clean engages against Jorlleag and Lady Nev fully contested. We wiped ourselves a lot pre-engage at doubles tho unfortunately.. Our best Jorlleag we wiped at 69%. We overhealed and were short on clerics/necros.

Our best Lady Nev besides the uncontested kill during the A/A suspension, we had her at 85%... AND slowed... a bard dispelled slow and the raid wiped, lol.

Many new, and veteran players won countless amounts of Halls of Testing gear. We probably invested around 1000 hours in HoT since last year. 100's of players were able to obtain quest gear.

We wiped to Vulak at the end of A/A suspension, lost a Ring War on the final wave, got our butts kicked by Dain a few times, and had a handful of attempts on Zlandicar. Zlandicar was a tough encounter for us considering the elements of the fight, and most of our raid force not having the proper consumables and gear.

Overall I'm very proud of what the server wide raid force was able to accomplish. A lot of players who joined our raids never experienced these fights, especially the NToV dragon kills. It was very exciting for us to get a couple contested NToV targets considering what we were up against.

Sadly I am going to miss Lord BoB greatly. Nayrue and Beebar are great leaders and hopefully there will be more to come. =)
Old 06-08-2018, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's okay to be White
nuh uh
Old 06-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nuh uh
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 06-08-2018, 11:15 PM
Sarnak

Ive been in IB, TMO, AW, Rampage, AM, and still dont know who "lord bob" is or why they keep talking about beating me in contested shit, week in and week out I dont even know they exist.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
general reposti
Old 06-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Aviak

Dannyl, let me refresh your memory.

https://imgur.com/1UEgSJw
Closed Thread