Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

if it bothers you, why dont you research how the factions should be / wich faction hits kobolds should give and post it in the bug section? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Uaellaen; 07-13-2010 at 12:52 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 07-13-2010, 12:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothmonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kobolds give faction for Erudin in Toxxulia? .. since the Warrens is closed.
I think I was mistaken, you may not be able to raise that faction yet without destroying your Heretics faction.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:09 AM
Skeleton

What vendors would probably let me sell to them in Qeynos? Sewer? I am considering seeing if someone will port me to NK.. and I will run back to Qeynos and get a bind.

Odus is just too lonely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-13-2010, 08:28 AM
Fire Giant

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Erudites are in the aftermath of a civil war. Your side, the Heretics blew a chunk of the planet away and they decided to stop fighting before they really make a mess, but don't expect access to their city just because the war is stopped.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is actually cool to know, thanks for this post!

[50 Warrior] Rumzuck Umbatsch (Ogre) <Remedy>
[34 Druid] Vito Corleone (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[35 Necromancer] Torak (Dark Elf) <Europa>
[13 Shadow Knight] Rumzerg (Dark Elf) <Europa>

EQEmuLauncher
Have your files up to date, switch between servers nice and easy, and more!
http://moestaverne.com/

Old 07-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Banned

Pretty sure SKs and Necros both are supposed to be kos. I remember having to grind in Toxx as a necro until level 8 to get Gather Shadows.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:58 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure SKs and Necros both are supposed to be kos. I remember having to grind in Toxx as a necro until level 8 to get Gather Shadows.
You might have been grinding to 8 because you knew you could not get through qeynos without invis. My main was an Erudite Necro on live and I was definately never kos to the guards in Erudin. The caster guilds are another story though and I found that out the hard way as a newbie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am suprised an Erudite SK is kos to guards, you would think they would have the same faction as a necro.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might have been grinding to 8 because you knew you could not get through qeynos without invis. My main was an Erudite Necro on live and I was definately never kos to the guards in Erudin. The caster guilds are another story though and I found that out the hard way as a newbie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This doesn't make sense because you can travel through the aqueducts in Qeynos. But I still stand by the fact that I'm fairly positive you would be KOS to Erudin and dubious in Qeynos.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Erudites are in the aftermath of a civil war. Your side, the Heretics blew a chunk of the planet away and they decided to stop fighting before they really make a mess, but don't expect access to their city just because the war is stopped.

Thats right, nice to see someone knows the story [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry @OP no idea how to raise the faction.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:

This isn't even correct, the Erudites blew up Odus, not the Heretics.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:00 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This doesn't make sense because you can travel through the aqueducts in Qeynos. But I still stand by the fact that I'm fairly positive you would be KOS to Erudin and dubious in Qeynos.
/shrug...Yeah, you can travel through the acqueducts, true. An Erudite necro is the only main I ever had in eq live and I am positive I was not kos to guards in Erudin, but some npcs in Erudin I was kos to. The only other possibilty is that I may have killed a few Kobolds before I checked my faction and that may have helped with the guards...not sure, but if I did, I didnt kill that many. I did get killed in Qeynos by a guard on the docks...may have been another npc though.
Last edited by Ozz; 07-14-2010 at 02:03 AM..
Closed Thread