Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-27-2023, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup I think they should ban you too. Ban all y'all arrogant jerks that can't comprehend the rules of the game.
better women than you have tried.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=414614

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you got a hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me
Old 03-27-2023, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

get fucked op try not using an animation next time
Old 03-27-2023, 08:56 AM
Planar Protector

"The sound of children screaming has been removed."
Old 03-27-2023, 10:33 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get fucked op try not using an animation next time
Another elitist scumbag. Thanks for sharing your opinion none of which matter. This ihas nothing whatsoever to do wtih not about using the most successful strat and everything to do about the rules of P1999,
Old 03-27-2023, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another elitist scumbag. Thanks for sharing your opinion none of which matter. This ihas nothing whatsoever to do wtih not about using the most successful strat and everything to do about the rules of P1999,
sorry you dont got charm

hope this helps
Old 03-27-2023, 10:44 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you dont got charm

hope this helps
I have it. I do use it. But I didn't need it, the enchnater animation was doing just fine tanking slowed frogs up to that point, the only reason I was wiping was not because it wasn't good enough it was because I was clumsy and got adds. Once I figured out where all the pathers that run around were and the proper distance to not get aggro I cleard the entire room and popped the Scyrer.

Charm wouldn't have saved me from two mobs getting trained onto my position and rooted on top of me with no warning whatsoever. That's assuming Hewch would have done me the courtesy beforehand to coordinate the effort beforehand. And again this has nothing whatsoever to do with the strat I employed. The animation was a top level animation and was doing just fine tanking slowed mobs. The warrior pet conned blue and would have been taken out of the fight completely with mezz leaving me with just the Scryer to fight which .. sure he may have destroyed the pet quickly but I have been nuking his slowed ass myself and taking hits. I had a solid chance with my strat, obviously I cleared the entire room before Hewch strolled by and decided to help himself.
Old 03-27-2023, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2023, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have it. I do use it. But I didn't need it, the enchnater animation was doing just fine tanking slowed frogs up to that point, the only reason I was wiping was not because it wasn't good enough it was because I was clumsy and got adds. Once I figured out where all the pathers that run around were and the proper distance to not get aggro I cleard the entire room and popped the Scyrer.

Charm wouldn't have saved me from two mobs getting trained onto my position and rooted on top of me with no warning whatsoever. That's assuming Hewch would have done me the courtesy beforehand to coordinate the effort beforehand. And again this has nothing whatsoever to do with the strat I employed. The animation was a top level animation and was doing just fine tanking slowed mobs. The warrior pet conned blue and would have been taken out of the fight completely with mezz leaving me with just the Scryer to fight which .. sure he may have destroyed the pet quickly but I have been nuking his slowed ass myself and taking hits. I had a solid chance with my strat, obviously I cleared the entire room before Hewch strolled by and decided to help himself.
sorry you dont got gate

hope this helped
Old 03-27-2023, 10:53 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep posting your ireelevant pics man, I get the feeling this is just your normal everyday "thang".
Old 03-27-2023, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trexller doin god's work over there.

Austin White for anyone else curious lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 456456.jpg (55.1 KB, 113 views)