Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Default P99 PVP code, dex and agility

So I understand that there is some sort of custom null code on red and green where in pvp an attackers dexterity and the defenders agility plays some sort of roll in hit chance.

Is it as simple as if the attacker dex > defenders agil a flat hit rate increase is applied or is it a scaling percentage?

Is the hit or miss rate so noticable it's worth pumping dex or agil? What idiosyncrasies have you found?
Old 03-16-2020, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

You're gunna have to log 2x level 60 warriors full naked different base stats and see how the hits and misses play out. please parse results and post here.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-16-2020, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

I want to know also.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:45 AM
Fire Giant

if I had the toons I would, anyone got some 60 warriors for science?
Old 03-18-2020, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

i did some research on this back in the day, but im not sure if i got it right. AC has two values ( ), one is mitigation and the other one is avoidance, first one is raised via AC from armors and the other one is raised via AGI ( iksars benefit more from AGI and from here is where comes their racial AC bonus ). Then DEX affects the ATK value wich from my understanding is paired with the AC, the evasion hidden value in the AC number gives "missed hits" ( and thats why iksar warriors are the best tanks in the game ) and the mitigation numbers reduce the dmg taken. Now, dont mark my words theres very little info on this subject but i remember reading some tests and finding some evidence regarding this, i could be wrong tho.

PD : before velious release i used to ran a warrior named Dragonbait with full base agi, i got messages when jousting asking wtf was going on with the misses.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 03-18-2020 at 10:01 AM..
Closed Thread