Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2023, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

differences are not disabilities. the drugs are only part of a ritual. they are not necessary.
Old 06-19-2023, 12:45 PM
Banned

Some rich people died
Old 06-19-2023, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a bad business model; crash your luxury ocean liner into an iceberg and it becomes even *more* profitable

I wouldn't have paid 1000 dollars for a ticket to ride but now that it's rotting at the bottom of the atlantic I must see it
Old 06-19-2023, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Let me tell you about Aunt Martha.

Martha and John married after they met as missionaries and have lived out of the way. Hardy folks they don't like doctors and have been lucky enough to not have need of them much.

When they retired as missionaries Martha and John came back to the states, and settled back in their home town, which is a short distance from the hospital I work at. Martha came in for a "welcome back to civilization" check-up and it was discovered that Martha has undescended testicles and a clitoris the size of an ox tail.

I was the admitting physician. I acted as if nothing was amiss. Was that ethically the right decision?
Old 06-19-2023, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
differences are not disabilities. the drugs are only part of a ritual. they are not necessary.
This gets interesting for many reasons

There is a condition for men called hypogonadal where the body doesn’t produce a normal or healthy amount of testosterone. This will result in:

- brain fog
- loss of libido/impotence
- loss of muscle/strength and increase of fat
- osteoporosis
- depression, mood swings

Note: none of this shit will actually kill you. It just sucks, you feel like shit. I still have family members incorrectly mention that a man with almost no testosterone can die from that. Nope, no they can’t

So is TRT for men truly necessary? Well it seems a hell of a lot more necessary than cross sex hormones are for trans people. Because in both situations both parties are “LE SAD” (depression), but in the case of hypogonadal, they also have a host of physical ailments as well

But guess which one is called “life saving” by the public?
Old 06-19-2023, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw movie.

"So, can you see the Titanic! It was filled with wonder and merriment, much like you are now. But you, Martha, drowned cats, out of spite. And you, Timmy, you are bitter that you never caught a prize fish. That's a sin, Timmy. All the rest of you are guilty of water related crimes as well. The sub will surface in 12 hours. But if you will notice, only one of your oxygen tanks is filled. Only if 4 of you die, will 2 have enough air to survive. But first, to turn on the one full oxygen tank, you must find out who has the key. One of you has the key. That is your first test."
Old 06-19-2023, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether 11 year olds should be on puberty blockers should be up to their doctor/psychiatrist/endocrinologist, not the state. Just as whether a child should be Christian, Rastafari, or atheist should be between them and God/the universe.

You don't want the libertarianism you claim to profess, though, you hate these people and you want them to act like you.

I fairly confident the best evidence is that changing your 11 year old's 'sex' would be only for very extreme cases, but what do I know, I'm not a psychiatrist.
You guys haven’t had children. An 11 year old is a fucking moron who can’t think in any permanent terms

When my kids were 11 they’d tell me all their friends ate Taco Bell all the time and I was mean. I told them their friends are raised by fat diabetic low IQ subhumans not fit to wear brown much less purple. What color do you wear?
Old 06-19-2023, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

We only had soda on weekend nights. Chips also. Only if we were watching TV.

Now we are just talking tactics. This other stuff, I have no idea what the objectives even are. Order for order's sake is a bit weird. So is tradition for tradition's sake.

But it was hell. Meanwhile, naturally I want to sleep over friend' houses with all the free cookies etc.

Well. The less damage you do when yer a kid the more you can do when it really counts, is my outlook.

And all those old friends with a Pepperidge Farm factory in the basement apparently?

Unhappy. Bored with life. Myself, I eat one cookie I'm Captain Happiness.
Old 06-19-2023, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw movie.

"So, can you see the Titanic! It was filled with wonder and merriment, much like you are now. But you, Martha, drowned cats, out of spite. And you, Timmy, you are bitter that you never caught a prize fish. That's a sin, Timmy. All the rest of you are guilty of water related crimes as well. The sub will surface in 12 hours. But if you will notice, only one of your oxygen tanks is filled. Only if 4 of you die, will 2 have enough air to survive. But first, to turn on the one full oxygen tank, you must find out who has the key. One of you has the key. That is your first test."
I think it went pop. Quick at least.
Old 06-19-2023, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

where does the pain of "gender dysphoria" originate? any dr.s?

it is being sold as a road of rebellion. "I'm a they because I will never be them".
Closed Thread