Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Fire Giant

Default Shammy solo - Ayillish or Entariz or other +6?

WW newb wants to solo one of these guys for the +6 tali. Which is easiest to start with on this server? And do you recommend fighting him/her in-place or attempting a looooong pull to the beach or elsewhere?

Torp shammy, epic, fungi, etc. Have solo'd a few different +4 dragons without too much difficulty.

Thanks!
Old 12-08-2016, 05:06 PM
Kobold

As long as you pull them to a good spot and have slow landed i dont see why it wouldnt be doable. Pet will die from AE and ramp and most of your time will be staying alive and keeping slow up. Just beat it down with PWS or cudgle.

Using a few clickies its definetely doable. Hell everything is soloable with enough strong clickies corpsed. Im sure someone can chime in thats actually done it, ive only done nest dragons and they gimp.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Many/most of the folks who solo those stick them in the water in such a manner that it causes the AE not to land, unless there was an unannounced patch fixing this issue in the past 6 months or so.

Done conventionally, ayillish (sp?) is easiest, which is why he's virtually never up.

Danth
Old 12-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many/most of the folks who solo those stick them in the water in such a manner that it causes the AE not to land, unless there was an unannounced patch fixing this issue in the past 6 months or so.

Done conventionally, ayillish (sp?) is easiest, which is why he's virtually never up.

Danth
still works
Old 12-22-2016, 12:30 AM
Fire Giant

Two questions if anybody is familiar with Ayillish. I was assuming that Cold would be the resist to crank up for Ayillish, but his Wiki entry states "*Magic* AE 250 damage that also dispells your first buff."

Questions...
1- Should one crank up Resist Cold or Resist Magic against this guy?
2 - Does his AE really only dispel *one* buff? Some lowly +4 dragons dispel two.
Last edited by Malrubius; 12-22-2016 at 12:50 AM..
Old 12-22-2016, 01:34 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as you pull them to a good spot and have slow landed i dont see why it wouldnt be doable. Pet will die from AE and ramp and most of your time will be staying alive and keeping slow up. Just beat it down with PWS or cudgle.

Using a few clickies its definetely doable. Hell everything is soloable with enough strong clickies corpsed. Im sure someone can chime in thats actually done it, ive only done nest dragons and they gimp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Danth

not sure what's making me cringe harder, the thought of using obvious exploits to avoid AE, or the thought of a shaman high-tailing it across WW stooping occassionally at his corpse to pick up his next Soul Fire.
Old 12-22-2016, 01:53 AM
Banned

as long as you pay the 10k platinum fee for the rights to kill said mob i dont' see why youcoudln't
Old 12-22-2016, 01:55 AM
Banned

yea, if you get the plat to the right people i don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to pull this off, lulz is on point with this.
Old 12-22-2016, 03:13 AM
Banned

can't beleive there's even a crew holding down all 6 dragons. i should get n on this.
Old 12-22-2016, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

Well, I'm not going to use some lame ass exploit and get banned later on. So let's just say I want to kill him sometime in the future when I see him up. Anybody know the answers to these q's?...

1 - Should one crank up Resist Cold or Resist Magic against this guy?
2 - Does his AE really only dispel *one* buff? The lowly +4 dragons dispel two.