Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 10:05 AM
Aviak

Ahh I see, I would have to use sunstrike and ice spear to drop em. How many HP do they have roughly?
Old 09-14-2016, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

I can't remember exactly, but I think an ice spear was enough to drop their health by about 15℅, so around 8000 HP? They regen about 1℅ per tick though, so it takes a lot more than that to actually bring them down.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my favorite tricks (that doesn't seem to work here) was using Guardian Robe+Lute of the Howler to be both fashionable and sensible.

All you had to do was:
1) Equip robe
2) use howler lute
3) equip your uber bp
4) click off werewolf
5) use robe-race mask to look fabulous

Everyone already in the zone would see you as robed with something else equipped; people zoning in after would see the normal Bp.

Not sure that other illusions worked, all I know is raiding in style from Velious til end of PoP.
works with all illusions

i used it up to 2007 on live, at which point i quit

prolly never changed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2016, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
works with all illusions

i used it up to 2007 on live, at which point i quit

prolly never changed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It actually required the illusion be a non-player race illusion.

Using a Guise for example wouldn't work.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Singles using my Velk robe between Ice Spears of Solist. I attempted to quad Fe'Dhars a couple times but their regen was too high and Atol's was resisted too often, so I always went OOM with around 10℅ left. I'm convinced it can be done with enough mana and perfect casting efficiency, but I didn't find it worth the hassle.
this makes me wanna try to quad them on my wiz for fun - what area did you kill them that which you found 4 in a good spot to kite around?
Old 09-14-2016, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this makes me wanna try to quad them on my wiz for fun - what area did you kill them that which you found 4 in a good spot to kite around?
The first room where you find Fe'Dhars has exactly four. If you clear out the two wurms on the way there (Jaelk and Lararith I think) you should have plenty of room to kite between the Fe'Dhar room and the hallway with the named cubes (Oct Velic, etc). If you manage those four, there are another four Fe'Dhars in the next hallway up the stairs before the first teleporter. The area is set up really nicely for quads, which made it all the more frustrating that I kept falling short!
Old 09-14-2016, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first room where you find Fe'Dhars has exactly four. If you clear out the two wurms on the way there (Jaelk and Lararith I think) you should have plenty of room to kite between the Fe'Dhar room and the hallway with the named cubes (Oct Velic, etc). If you manage those four, there are another four Fe'Dhars in the next hallway up the stairs before the first teleporter. The area is set up really nicely for quads, which made it all the more frustrating that I kept falling short!
ty - this will give me another random task to do on my druid when I am bored

I have wanted a Shawl for a while but never had a pet class to grind down those wyverns, but quadding gives a bit of hope