Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 03:13 AM
Planar Protector

Trump and Jr are MCing a pay-per-view fight on 9/11. Classy stuff.

Twill be quoth..
They will be so good
They'll bring the joint down.

Re. Ring girls.
Hey Dad, check out those twin towers.

See, i can do it too.

Fuck, missed the Red corner, Blue corner.
Dumbarse Aussie.
Last edited by Duik; 09-11-2021 at 03:16 AM..
Old 09-11-2021, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

This is the Covid thread what are you people talking about.

This is the politics thread https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=379410

@Duik you don't have to like me but please practice proper forum etiquette.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:51 AM
Banned

Merg2mega thread. Imo.
Old 09-12-2021, 06:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the Covid thread what are you people talking about.

This is the politics thread https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=379410

@Duik you don't have to like me but please practice proper forum etiquette.
Me thinks it's the same people on both threads being silly.
I've decided to not argue for a while and just say, "your right".
Old 09-12-2021, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

If I was the Democrat media what I would do is I would make up a story about how the Chinese were genetically engineering viruses and it got loose and if you’re afraid of what MRA does to your DNA wait till you see what communist weaponized dna shredding covid does to the genetic makeup your GMO babies.
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-12-2021 at 07:12 PM..
Old 09-13-2021, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Long live this thread

https://www.tiktok.com/@friedahardy6...&is_copy_url=0
Old 09-13-2021, 03:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was the Democrat media what I would do is I would make up a story about how the Chinese were genetically engineering viruses and it got loose and if you’re afraid of what MRA does to your DNA wait till you see what communist weaponized dna shredding covid does to the genetic makeup your GMO babies.
Not saying this is in regards to Democrats or China but IMO one of the best things to do to cover up a conspiracy is not to attempt to suppress it but to flood it. Indirectly perpetuate alternative conspiracies about the same subject to the point where the public gets conspiracy fatigue and starts dismissing all of them. Then the real one gets dismissed with the fake ones

There’s an episode of The Office that sort of crudely demonstrates this concept where Michael Scott tries to cover up gossiping a true thing by spreading lots of fake gossip. And no this isn’t where I got the idea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2021, 03:51 AM
Banned

"What? No, that is not a super secret spy plane, its an alien spacecraft, err I mean weather balloon"

"Yeah, go tell the Soviets that aliens are spying, not us!"
Old 09-13-2021, 04:41 AM
Banned

I was reading pdfs and stuff online how the US was handling and studying Nipah virus in Bangladesh and the research done and seeing how they could get rural farmers to do things a certain way just so they can see if any of it has any impact.

Anyway covid. Is like the tip of this giant iceberg.

The U.S. has bigger social issues right now, other than covid, and vaccines.

How can anyone trust the government anymore? It's not like there aren't good people in the government trying. We can't even talk to our neighbors though about the truth and reality happening around us. Let alone expect our government to effectively communicate.

Honestly, I'm pretty shocked anyone has done anything at all the last 4 years.

Hey yall. Covid is real. Vaccines are potentially dangerous and an experiment..not that dangerous though. And potentially better than dying from covid for most.

And grow up, masks in a professional public setting like school or the doctors office aren't the end of the world. Maybe not even a bad idea at the grocery store for the next few years.

Like I get it thought. I sat in a diner with 50 other ppl none of us had a mask. We were eating. And I personally probably got exposed, sick. And I was vaccinated. If you've got a grandma or kid. Or can't get the vax maybe you should stay home and thats not the kinda risk you should take. The world can't end and stop moving on because of you though.

Fwiw.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The U.S. has bigger social issues right now, other than covid, and vaccines.

I think the world does. The UK and western Europe are having the same riots (if not more) than we do over covid restrictions.

Every country is struggling right now to hold it together, the eastern european ones look like Poland in 1937

The best example we have of humans on earth right now is new zealend, and I promise you if the world falls, they'll be hanging each other over covid restrictions in a month there too.
Closed Thread