Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2023, 02:17 PM
Banned

When esau took a foreign wife and sired the Edomites, only good things became of it.
Old 06-24-2023, 02:18 PM
Banned

Jezebel is the hero of the story
Old 06-24-2023, 02:40 PM
Banned

We should all aspire to be more like Lot, and fuck our daughters.

King Herod was totally righteous in beheading John the Baptist. After all, he was just tryna get a taste of his stepdaughter Salome's cunny
Last edited by Landroval; 06-24-2023 at 02:47 PM..
Old 06-24-2023, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

The only way to inoculate a generation to stupidity is to subject them to it.
Old 06-24-2023, 04:34 PM
Banned

Can't realistically expect that to be the takeaway from it when Pride is regarded as virtuous.

Now, that's not to say the diversity of sin to choose from has differing weights, or that I like eating bread that is only 2% faeces.

I mean, what's an acceptable amount of faeces in a loaf of bread? What if I only swipe my asscrack once while making it? Is it still kosher then? What if I rinse my hand with a little cold water after? Or maybe just tepid water?

What's an acceptable amount to ensure everyone's coming over for dinner? Or should it be seasoned to taste?
Last edited by Landroval; 06-24-2023 at 04:57 PM..
Old 06-24-2023, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sexual depiction in the Bible is still worse and GOP voters want that slathered or downright memorized by our kids. Gross
this is true. i used to get boners in church all the time. Bathsheba, mmmmmm, be right back!
Old 06-24-2023, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is true. i used to get boners in church all the time. Bathsheba, mmmmmm, be right back!
David defied social norms when he took Bethsheba, so it's a good thing! So stunning and brave! Gotta admire his chutzpah
Old 06-24-2023, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are no fascists, it's a figment of your fevered imagination. Fifteen dorks carrying nazi flags around to feel naughty and rebellious doesn't mean there's some ascendant nazi movement in the country. Saying "nazis are bad" might have been brave in Berlin in 1938, but in 2023 it's a completely obvious and safe thing to say that nobody disagrees with. It's gonna be alright, there are no nazis, there are no fascists. There are just people who disagree with you.

Parents not wanting their kids drugged and mutilated by totally experimental and unproven medical quackery are also not fascists; they just care about their kids having a normal childhood. "Banning books" containing illustrations of gay sex from 5th grade libraries is not some nazi tactic. It's called being a sane person.

You guys *really* want fascists to exist, so you can bravely say you oppose them. It's so weird.
Cept when you do that hitler beer hall coup which failed on jan 6th. Literally tried to stop democracy from happening in favor of installing a dictator. Theres only like, 600 people in prison for it. That whole stewart rhodes seditious conspiracy conviction. Actual fascist convicted. If you dont ever look at them, they dont exist, right?
Old 06-24-2023, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cept when you do that hitler beer hall coup which failed on jan 6th. Literally tried to stop democracy from happening in favor of installing a dictator. Theres only like, 600 people in prison for it. That whole stewart rhodes seditious conspiracy conviction. Actual fascist convicted. If you dont ever look at them, they dont exist, right?
Did you know it's possible for people to call things words and for them to be wrong?

It was a bunch of people who thought the election had been illegitimate. I agree they were wrong to think that, but the fact is they *thought* they were actually defending democracy by rejecting what in their mind had been a fraudulent election. All those people waving american flags sure do hate america I guess!

"Installing a dictator" lmao get real. Also excuse me if I don't take you seriously when you lecture about law and morality then support the dems literally imprisoning their chief political opponent for crimes that like every dem has also committed and not been charged for. You either have one standard for everyone or you don't have any. Just admit you have no actual standards, it would be so refreshingly honest.
Old 06-24-2023, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Its a witch hunt. /close thread
Closed Thread