Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Im not arguing I'm just saying I bet Columbus and everyone of his sailors would have been a democrat.

And all the artists and progressives of today are colonizers and should be forced to move back to their home cities/towns.
Old 11-18-2021, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

haha thanks for updating us on what Gaetz is saying, not tepplar.
Old 11-18-2021, 02:57 PM
Banned

I was curious. I can't speak to the accuracy but I've always heard many sailors in that era were largely criminals, rapists, murderers and the like. And I'd wager there was a good bit of untreated disease, traumatic childhood & adulthood events, and good old fashioned insanity.

All I'm saying is that I don't know if I would apply modern political distinctions to people who lived and died 500+ years ago, their form of insanity is different than our insanity

I was curious and I found this from 1991, can't speak to the total accuracy but it's interesting to me to read about stuff like this: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...258-story.html
Old 11-18-2021, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was curious. I can't speak to the accuracy but I've always heard many sailors in that era were largely criminals, rapists, murderers and the like. And I'd wager there was a good bit of untreated disease, traumatic childhood & adulthood events, and good old fashioned insanity.

All I'm saying is that I don't know if I would apply modern political distinctions to people who lived and died 500+ years ago, their form of insanity is different than our insanity

I was curious and I found this from 1991, can't speak to the total accuracy but it's interesting to me to read about stuff like this: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...258-story.html
You just don't seem to get it. Anybody who Jib dislikes must be a Democrat, try watching more Tucker if you want to understand their thought processes (or lack thereof).
Old 11-18-2021, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok atlanta is a perfect example.

Prices skyrocketed in altlanta for 2 reasons, they tried to move hollywood there.

Now libs who moved hollywood there, demand that atlanta change to be more like california.

That's the same as driving boats to a new land and giving everyone blankets.

Am I wrong? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2021, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't speak to the accuracy but I've always heard many sailors in that era were largely criminals, rapists, murderers and the like.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2021, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok atlanta is a perfect example.

Prices skyrocketed in altlanta for 2 reasons, they tried to move hollywood there.

Now libs who moved hollywood there, demand that atlanta change to be more like california.

That's the same as driving boats to a new land and giving everyone blankets.

Am I wrong? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The reasons prices skyrocket is because of two things: growth and demand. Atlanta is the fastest growing city in the south. With growth comes diversity, higher wages, higher cost of living. With diversity comes understanding of the 'other', acceptance of differences. Urban areas are overwhelmingly democratic because of this. The culture war shit doesnt work on people who are surrounded by people different from them (only rural people who dont interact with anyone different).

Thats just how it works and has nothing to do with hollywood imposing its values on Atlanta (lold hard at that).

The American story from day one has been the embrace of diversity, sorry you dont like it.
Old 11-18-2021, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just don't seem to get it. Anybody who Jib dislikes must be a Democrat, try watching more Tucker if you want to understand their thought processes (or lack thereof).
no Im just saying all colonizers are democrats. I agree with roby that they are also all rapists and such.
Old 11-18-2021, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reasons prices skyrocket is because of two things:
blankets and small pox.
Closed Thread