Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2021, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservatives don't conserve anything, that's the joke
Manchin conserved the filibuster. Uphold Manchin-Bidenist thought
Old 08-12-2021, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Daily Beast

You've convinced me or something
Go find it on your preferred news source. It's still true.

“text was likely meant to resemble what the packet captures would look like in the data set but were not actual packet captures.”

Montgomery initially came forward with the supposed packet captures after he spun a conspiracy theory that tools used by the CIA were being used to influence U.S. elections.

Both Merritt and Krieb agreed that the data Montgomery sent didn’t contain any packet captures and are useless in proving Lindell’s conspiracy that China changes millions of votes.

Merritt, however, said he still feels the data they were given contains important “forensic” proof that voters were manipulated, and he congratulated himself for what he was able to do with it.

“We were handed a turd,” he told the Times. “And I had to take that turd and turn it into a diamond. And that’s what I think we did.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery

What a legend. Should be the mascot of RnF.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Current in vogue buzzwords that are getting insanely annoying:

"Misinformation" = stuff I don't like
"Disinformation" = stuff I don't like
"Conspiracy theory" = stuff I don't like
"Hate speech" = stuff I don't like

Are there crazy kooks out there? Certainly. But as grown adults in a free country we have the capacity to sift through information and arrive at what is true. All that matters is what is true, it doesn't matter if it's left or right or whatever. These terms are just a vehicle for power tripping weirdos to exert control over others.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Libs: FAUX NEWS!
Sanders: The News asks stupid questions.
Trump: fake news!
libs: JOURNALISM IS THE WORK OF GOD HOW DARE YOU
Old 08-12-2021, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lost me here Doug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JOURNALISM IS THE WORK OF GOD HOW DARE YOU
Well it is one of the estates.
Old 08-12-2021, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

I remember when people were freaking out that journalists didn't get payed enough a few years ago and how we all were supposed to subscribe to news lol

Or were people freaking out about it? or were the journalists upset about it and pretending people were freaking out about it, so they could charge more money for news?

Seemed to have worked, every person I know with their heads up their asses have payed subscriptions to echo chambers
Old 08-12-2021, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
echo chambers
The fourth may be in disrepair but the fifth is thoroughly rotten. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Current in vogue buzzwords that are getting insanely annoying:

"Misinformation" = stuff I don't like
"Disinformation" = stuff I don't like
"Conspiracy theory" = stuff I don't like

Are there crazy kooks out there? Certainly. But as grown adults in a free country we have the capacity to sift through information and arrive at what is true. All that matters is what is true, it doesn't matter if it's left or right or whatever. These terms are just a vehicle for power tripping weirdos to exert control over others.
We get it, you only get your news from the most retarded, conservative sources.
Old 08-12-2021, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We get it, you only get your news from the most retarded, conservative sources.
I laughed
Old 08-12-2021, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go find it on your preferred news source. It's still true.

“text was likely meant to resemble what the packet captures would look like in the data set but were not actual packet captures.”

Montgomery initially came forward with the supposed packet captures after he spun a conspiracy theory that tools used by the CIA were being used to influence U.S. elections.

Both Merritt and Krieb agreed that the data Montgomery sent didn’t contain any packet captures and are useless in proving Lindell’s conspiracy that China changes millions of votes.

Merritt, however, said he still feels the data they were given contains important “forensic” proof that voters were manipulated, and he congratulated himself for what he was able to do with it.

“We were handed a turd,” he told the Times. “And I had to take that turd and turn it into a diamond. And that’s what I think we did.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery

What a legend. Should be the mascot of RnF.
You strutted around like a rooster pushing The Daily Beast when it's just Dem Propaganda pretending to be news

Fail
Closed Thread