Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 04:59 PM
Banned

yeah im sure the mexican higschool student was a white nationalist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2018, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
turns out the shooter was a white nationalist("Republic of Florida") who wanted to create an ethnostate

friend of yours?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

>not white (lol k)
Old 02-15-2018, 05:12 PM
Banned

you're literally a fucking retard if you aren't aware that there are fully white mexican people

holy shit
Old 02-15-2018, 05:14 PM
Banned

Friend of yours?
Old 02-15-2018, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

They're sending rapists, murderers, and school shooters

And some, I assume, are good people

I don't care what he is. I hope he gets a slow death
Old 02-15-2018, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"this kid is getting into fights and has an attitude problem, what do we do?"

"expell him, then hes not our problem"

fast forward a little bit..

"IM YOUR PROBLEM TODAY!"

This culture of firing and expelling is fucking wack.

I know decade++ ago when I got fired it was exactly what I didn't need. Layoffs make a lot more sense or at least some union-esque ability to get back on the job after a period of time to regroup.

Expelling is the same thing as firing for small reasons. It's garbage.

I'm not saying he should be allowed to punch other students or some guy not doing his job should hold a job but the current treatment is overly harsh.

My buddy got kicked from 3 schools growing up and he's mad chill fortunately but it coulda been this Cruz guy just as easily. He was kicked for telling a few X rated jokes and since they didn't explain it to him he just kept doing it because it got him friends. The lack of explaining is where u build these school shooters. Stop trashing ppl.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 02-15-2018 at 06:32 PM..
Old 02-15-2018, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

China is communist much like Britain is a monarchy. It isn't. Do you know anything about modern Chinese history let alone how their government works today? You're aware all of their wealth comes from their industrial zones which are legally not communistic right? and that before they allowed capitalism it was solidly 3rd world? Like please tell me you've at least googled "special economic zone" right?

I will also point out China is a racial ethnostate, highly capitalistic, and does not allow foreigners to migrate.

it's pointless for me to countersignal communism; nobody takes it seriously and there is no serious movement for communism in the west. it's low hanging fruit. stop making me pick the low hanging fruit.
China is communist because they have the exact same government they had when they were under Mao...it has not changed. The only thing that changed was a handful of stupid ideas Mao had.

If China is capitalist now, than it was always capitalist and communism never existed. Communism as it exists in the real world is a one-party authoritarian state where private property is subservient to national interest.

There are no values against taking someone's shit for the good of the state in China. They don't allow any political parties to seriously challenge the Chinese Communist Party...

But admitting that China is communist like they proclaim to be, would be to admit that there was no end of history and communism is still in the running...so it is falsely proclaimed to be "capitalist" by the west...because they buy and trade on the market with their currency that is a black box. The keep their immigrant and cheap factory labor in "free trade zones." The government just mandates it's value and we as investors accept it.

I know that the west will not seriously entertain communism. The average western thinker is convinced that the country that calls themselves communist and is surpassing us -- is not a communist country that is surpassing us. I'll just chalk it up to the success of years of cold war propaganda.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 02-15-2018 at 07:05 PM..
Old 02-15-2018, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're literally a fucking retard if you aren't aware that there are fully white mexican people

holy shit
Skarlorn speaks truth, I literally met a man one time whom I assumed to be Irish, but was Mexican. Red Hair and Green Eyes, na mean?
Old 02-15-2018, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China is communist because they have the exact same government they had when they were under Mao...it has not changed. The only thing that changed was a handful of stupid ideas Mao had.

If China is capitalist now, than it was always capitalist and communism never existed. Communism as it exists in the real world is a one-party authoritarian state where private property is subservient to national interest.

There are no values against taking someone's shit for the good of the state in China. They don't allow any political parties to seriously challenge the Chinese Communist Party...

But admitting that China is communist like they proclaim to be, would be to admit that there was no end of history and communism is still in the running...so it is falsely proclaimed to be "capitalist" by the west...because they buy and trade on the market with their currency that is a black box. The keep their immigrant and cheap factory labor in "free trade zones." The government just mandates it's value and we as investors accept it.

I know that the west will not seriously entertain communism. The average western thinker is convinced that the country that calls themselves communist and is surpassing us -- is not a communist country that is surpassing us. I'll just chalk it up to the success of years of cold war propaganda.
I enjoy your posts

Thing is, if I gave you $100,000, I guarantee you wouldn't help others with it. You'd buy hookers and cocaine. That is precisely why communism sux d00d. We R selfish
#jesusSavesISpend
Old 02-15-2018, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

I'm so Persian, even typing "if I gave you 100,000" made my Jew sense tingle