Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean how you can just sign up for free mobs on EQmac. Where every gives you free stuff to kill free stuff. Grats, you play EQ the WoW edition.
They don't have forced rotations though do they?

I know Fippy does though.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/fo...?forum_id=1444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fypnosous
Hello Fippy Darkpaw, Head GM Kaeldread Here!

Below is our current rotation. Please be aware that I have corrected a few errors and added some new guilds. Also there will be a new rotation when PoP launches, and Senior GM Deodan will be using his experience from the Stormhammer server to set up and regulate the new rotation. As most of these mobs are spawning between midnight of last night through tonight, it may already be time for some guilds to move along on the roster, or some guilds may be killing their previous mob tonight.

*Note - Rosengard has been removed from the raid rotation list for two weeks. In the case that PoP launches before this two weeks has run its course, Rosengard will not be eligible for a raid rotation the first week PoP is live.

Current Target List

Target 1) Avatar of War
Target 2) Vulak`Aerr
Target 3) Lord Inquisitor Seru
Target 4) Shei Vinitras
Target 5) Arch Lich Rhag`Zadune

Current Guild list

Austerity - Target 1
Qabal - Target 2
Dreams - Target 3
Ascendency - Target 4
Darkblood of Sulsek Ro - Target 5

Raid rotation Queue

Midnight Pyre - Next Spawn - Target 1
Twisted Legion - Second Spawn - Target 1
Citizen - Third spawn - Target 1
Darkblood - Fourth Spawn - Target 1

The Rules:

1) Each rotation consists of a 12 hour window. If a raid target is not killed within 12 hours of it spawning, it is open to any other on the rotation to target and kill. Killing a raid mob outside of another guilds kill window does not change the rotation. The guild who was incapable, unwilling, or uninterested in killing the raid target essentially forfeits their kill of the target.

2) Killing a raid target during the kill window of another guild will result in the suspension of the raid leader, and all guild officers / leaders online at that time. All loot that was dropped by the raid target will be removed and given to guild who had kill rights. Taking a spawn from another guilds kill window will remove your guild from the raid roster for two week.

3) Interference with another guilds kill target during their window of time will result in harsh punishments for the offending guild. (see above)

4) As each raid target is killed the rotation will fall to the next in line, moving down through the list. Guilds in queue will then be added to the list one at a time while the last guild on the current list be added to the bottom of the queue. ( E.G. Once Ascendency Kills the Avatar of war they will move onto Vulak'arr then Seru. Once Citizen kills the Arch Lich they will go to the bottom of the raid queue.

If your guild is not listed on the rotation above and you would like to be added, Please send in a petition and we will be more than happy to get you started on the rotation.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

I should point out though, ^^^^

On the regular servers they put in instances. On progression servers they force rotations. Looks like Sony realized a long time ago just how retarded pixel arguments are and, being a rich company, took the easy way out in preventing it. What's that tell you guys about your whole debate and how good it makes you all look (not just TMO btw)?
Old 07-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

First Bard Epic - Singing Short Sword: Fauss --------------------TMO - active
First Cleric Epic - Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh: Getsome ---------IB - active at griefing
First Druid Epic - Nature Walker's Scimitar: Deano ---------------IB - ghost
First Enchanter Epic - Staff of the Serpent: Roran -------------- VD - ghost or sold
First Magician Epic - Orb of Mastery: Hindu --------------------- IB - ghost
First Monk Epic - Celestial Fists: Hokushin ---------------------- IB - ghost
First Necromancer Epic - Scythe of the Shadowed Soul: Darkdeath - TMO - active
First Paladin Epic - Fiery Defender: Senaiel ------------------------ VD - ghost or sold
First Ranger Epic - Swiftwind and Earthcaller: Xanthias ---------- TMO - active
First Rogue Epic - Ragebringer: Kitai ------------------------ VD sold to TMO
First Shadowknight Epic - Innoruuk's Curse: Giganto ------------- IB - Ghost
First Shaman Epic - Spear of Fate: Zagum -----------------------TMO - active
First Warrior Epic - Jagged Blade of War: Kelendil ---------------TMO - active
First Wizard Epic - Staff of the Four: Rakpartha ------------------- TMO - ghost

just looking at server first we can see that IB loves to get the titles then ghost. TMO holds the server first in lots of epics that are hard too do and have multiple people with those epics. If one wants to look at legacy, VD legacy is sold off to TMO and IB legacy are just jealous ghosts of the past.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are not on any rotation with anyone for anything. Races for mobs happen. We had a great one last night due to server reset.

Mobs on EQ mac are actully harder becouse they work properly. Ever had Hoshkar gate on p99? ya i thought not.

More friends join us every day, i personaly made 1-60 + epic, with vp key and st key in 6 weeks of semi-casual (employed) play. If you want to raid and dont want to deal with assholes who just want to ruin everyones day come check us out.

Please pals, come help us hold all these primals
You don't race on EQmac. You guys avoid each other like the plague on that server. Hoshkarr gating = hard content? don't make me laugh.

Nothing you kill on EQmac will ever be as difficult as it is to kill on p99. Not because of the "lol working properly content" but because of the actual races that happened on p99.

Perhaps if IB hadn't chose to shit up the raid scene every time another guild challenged them for pixels, P99 would still have that kind of racing. It's obvious the only people from another server that care about a different server are the ones playing on EQmac that previously played on p99. You guys stalk the forums, try to get people to play on EQmac and, more importantly, you can't even resist logging back onto p99 to play with the guild you hate so much.

Tell me again how much fun it is playing on EQmac that you just funned out and had to come back to p99 after a month.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me again how much fun it is playing on EQmac that you just funned out and had to come back to p99 after a month.
but stealin they need something to do before d3 adds pvp. then come back to p99 after another month
Old 07-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

it's funny when autotune talks about eq like he knows anything at all

bro you're newb as fuck - I doubt you've ever stepped foot in any high end content outside of P99, it's pretty clear by the way you talk about it.

P99 was never hard, please direct your idiot self to the server first thread and tell me which guild has the vast majority.

Your sad pathetic self needs these forums and all the trolling because 1) you're terrible at eq, 2) you've never actually done anything of note here, so without the mass trolling no one would know who you are, 3) you think p99 is hard which forces me to make 2nd mention that you are terrible at eq.

Im sure you'll come back with some pathetic dillusion that you ran us off the server, you can keep thinking it pal, it's all good, hope it makes you feel better.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are not on any rotation with anyone for anything. Races for mobs happen. We had a great one last night due to server reset.

Mobs on EQ mac are actully harder becouse they work properly. Ever had Hoshkar gate on p99? ya i thought not.

More friends join us every day, i personaly made 1-60 + epic, with vp key and st key in 6 weeks of semi-casual (employed) play. If you want to raid and dont want to deal with assholes who just want to ruin everyones day come check us out.

Please pals, come help us hold all these primals
Ever kill Hoshkar on p99 ? I can guarantee you he gates.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's funny when autotune talks about eq like he knows anything at all

bro you're newb as fuck - I doubt you've ever stepped foot in any high end content outside of P99, it's pretty clear by the way you talk about it.

P99 was never hard, please direct your idiot self to the server first thread and tell me which guild has the vast majority.

Your sad pathetic self needs these forums and all the trolling because 1) you're terrible at eq, 2) you've never actually done anything of note here, so without the mass trolling no one would know who you are, 3) you think p99 is hard which forces me to make 2nd mention that you are terrible at eq.

Im sure you'll come back with some pathetic dillusion that you ran us off the server, you can keep thinking it pal, it's all good, hope it makes you feel better.
Gwence once again proving he can't read. However, is a pro at face smashing his retardedness into his posts.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Bros, no one ever races for KT or Dozekar, we just log on and zone in to get them free pixels.

Also, its fun to hang around P99 boards and post when Im bored at work.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedrie.bellamie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First Bard Epic - Singing Short Sword: Fauss --------------------TMO - active
First Cleric Epic - Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh: Getsome ---------IB - active at griefing
First Druid Epic - Nature Walker's Scimitar: Deano ---------------IB - ghost
First Enchanter Epic - Staff of the Serpent: Roran -------------- VD - ghost or sold
First Magician Epic - Orb of Mastery: Hindu --------------------- IB - ghost
First Monk Epic - Celestial Fists: Hokushin ---------------------- IB - ghost
First Necromancer Epic - Scythe of the Shadowed Soul: Darkdeath - TMO - active
First Paladin Epic - Fiery Defender: Senaiel ------------------------ VD - ghost or sold
First Ranger Epic - Swiftwind and Earthcaller: Xanthias ---------- TMO - active
First Rogue Epic - Ragebringer: Kitai ------------------------ VD sold to TMO
First Shadowknight Epic - Innoruuk's Curse: Giganto ------------- IB - Ghost
First Shaman Epic - Spear of Fate: Zagum -----------------------TMO - active
First Warrior Epic - Jagged Blade of War: Kelendil ---------------TMO - active
First Wizard Epic - Staff of the Four: Rakpartha ------------------- TMO - ghost

just looking at server first we can see that IB loves to get the titles then ghost. TMO holds the server first in lots of epics that are hard too do and have multiple people with those epics. If one wants to look at legacy, VD legacy is sold off to TMO and IB legacy are just jealous ghosts of the past.
]
Possible double post but you are telling me that a guild that quit the server isnt activr anymore? Next level truth right there, also all those ib/vd that are "ghosts" are actually just paling it up on eqmac.