Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-27-2023, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
amazingly, botten still believes he can make a cogent point and be taken seriously

even after getting eviscerated for literally every point he tries to make

what the the man say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ostcount=46679

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2023, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not Trump derangement syndrome, its not perpetual angry liberal system

he invented a new form of political mental illness

it isn't trolling either, dude is dead serious everytime he hits submit reply and thinks "Gottem!"

imagine hanging out with Botten IRL.

"Hey ya'll wanna go get some pizza from Luigi's?"

"ACKKTUUALLLY PIZZA WAS NOT INVENTED IN ITALY, HERE LOOK AT THE URL LINKS TO ARTICLES SUPPORTING MY OPINION"
Did I get you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2023, 12:41 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares.

Since the White House has been preparing for possible Republican investigations since 2020 - the efforts have accelerated since veteran D.C. lawyer Dick Sauber joined the administration in May as special counsel focusing on oversight, with Ian Sams.
So how'd we get to the point where preparing to be investigated is the practice de jour for any incoming administration?

Aroooooo!
Old 06-27-2023, 12:44 AM
Banned

That being said, I just learned from this German girl I’m dating, that everyone uses WhatsApp to chat in Germany and no one texts

We both think that’s weird, and seems less secure. I told her I associate WhatsApp with scammers because the few scam attempts I’ve stumbled onto from dating sites (not the classy ones like match/bumble, but all from the free one Plenty of Fish) tried to move the conservation off the site and onto WhatsApp as soon as possible. Then in a matter of days came the “hey I have this amazing crypto investment opportunity!” line from 2 different “women” with fake stolen model pictures. I had fun sarcastically leading them on for a while after though
Old 06-27-2023, 12:52 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah I found it weird when I moved here that everyone in Europe uses WhatsApp. But now I kinda get it. Lots of people here have different phone carriers or numbers from different countries, you don’t need to be Facebook or instagram friends to message someone, it works internationally/worldwide, and you can make and name groups. For example I’m in a few like “expat help”, “weekend runners” and “Wednesday night drinks”. It is a helpful tool, especially as an expat.
Old 06-27-2023, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So how'd we get to the point where preparing to be investigated is the practice de jour for any incoming administration?

Aroooooo!
While it is true that political investigations and scrutiny have become more prevalent in recent years, it is not a universally applicable trend for every administration.

The increased focus on investigations is often done by Democrats while Republicans use it for political sticking points without an outcome leading to a conclusion; often with no evidence.

I.E - Benghazi
And now …Hunter and Joe Biden
Last edited by Botten; 06-27-2023 at 01:02 AM..
Old 06-27-2023, 01:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I found it weird when I moved here that everyone in Europe uses WhatsApp. But now I kinda get it. Lots of people here have different phone carriers or numbers from different countries, you don’t need to be Facebook or instagram friends to message someone, it works internationally/worldwide, and you can make and name groups. For example I’m in a few like “expat help”, “weekend runners” and “Wednesday night drinks”. It is a helpful tool, especially as an expat.
O shit, good to know
Old 06-27-2023, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I am sure Bud Light is gonna throw in the towel any day now, just like Netflix and all the other "woke" companies
Had to censor the giant rubber cock because the mods got picky about nsfw
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FCF60EB1-4861-4D9B-A2A6-853A6CA4E0E4.jpg (21.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-27-2023, 02:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come to Seattle. The Freemont Solstice Parade features exactly this.

https://www.seattlebikeblog.com/2023...s-how-to-join/
Ehhhh, just like (American, I’ve heard EU ones are different) nude beaches, I imagine most people painting up their naked bodies are people that no one wants to see naked

Dress for the body you have, not the body you want, IMO, and that goes for nudity too
Old 06-27-2023, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

The real irony these days is that criminals get rewarded with genuine programs and rehabilitation while the honest person or disabled get treated like shit and sent to facilities little better than concentration camps where they develop even more hindering illnesses and die of neglect or negligence.

Ya'll suck.

Everyone deserves dignity and respect. Even ppl like Hunter.

No one deserves freedom or power or to be enabled.

Have a blessed day!