Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 02-13-2023, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
made a char on red and it only took 58 mins to see the first hard r n-word in global chat!!! no one shocked because for red its just another tuesday !!!! really a great server for all the racist pieces of shit !!! fully agree to merge all servers there! gr8 idea ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red just needs blue servers GMs and no global ooc like Gustoo said [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2023, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
made a char on red and it only took 58 mins to see the first hard r n-word in global chat!!! no one shocked because for red its just another tuesday !!!! really a great server for all the racist pieces of shit !!! fully agree to merge all servers there! gr8 idea ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's awful; I'm so sorry hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not all red players are like that I promise. I loved the pvp servers back on live bc it added some real social depth to the experience, and there was a ton of roleplaying. Red was a lot of fun back when it first released, but the population dwindled over time and now you see a ton of sad losers inhabiting the ruins.

The server is played out and honestly kinda finished now. If you don't like the idea of other servers being merged into red, then what about red merging into blue and a fresh pvp server starting up? It's an experience you just can't get with a bluebie ruleset.
Old 02-13-2023, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

This is a thread about the next green (which will happen soon), in the green forum. Go to the red forum to talk about the next red server (which will never happen).
Old 02-14-2023, 02:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's awful; I'm so sorry hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not all red players are like that I promise. I loved the pvp servers back on live bc it added some real social depth to the experience, and there was a ton of roleplaying. Red was a lot of fun back when it first released, but the population dwindled over time and now you see a ton of sad losers inhabiting the ruins.

The server is played out and honestly kinda finished now. If you don't like the idea of other servers being merged into red, then what about red merging into blue and a fresh pvp server starting up? It's an experience you just can't get with a bluebie ruleset.
What about adding a bit of custom content to Blue, which mainly would be PVP zones, which the current Red playerbase would be moved to? Red is wiped clean and gets a fresh restart, while red players can remain in PvP?
Old 02-14-2023, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about adding a bit of custom content to Blue, which mainly would be PVP zones, which the current Red playerbase would be moved to? Red is wiped clean and gets a fresh restart, while red players can remain in PvP?
Back on live, Luclin was truly the beginning of the end for pvp as you could not attack other players in the Nexus or the Bazaar. I don't understand why anyone would want pvp to be limited to certain zones. EQ pvp is not a novelty bc you can sometimes kill a person, but bc it adds a layer of social depth to the experience and guild politics can now play out in even more ways.

just my opinion. it's likely that EQ pvp as i remember it truly is dead, and it makes me kinda sad that so many EQ players never experienced it to begin with. there was something very magical about it, *sigh*
Old 02-14-2023, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
waahhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 02-14-2023, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
waahhhh
at least we know there are racist pieces of shit on pve servers too i guess.
Old 02-14-2023, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's one bit of PvP that absolutely should be added to both Blue and Green, and it's actually 100% classic.

C'mon devs, give us /guildwar already!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-14-2023, 03:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at least we know there are racist pieces of shit on pve servers too i guess.
You know its winter when the snowflakes start to fall.
Old 02-14-2023, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know its winter when the snowflakes start to fall.
ohhhh snap

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.