Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Large Bat

Hi Guys,

I am very interested in joining but how is the EU population as I am from the UK? thanks
Old 05-08-2017, 05:17 PM
Banned

are there any pop measurements available for the guild? How many on a typical weekday? it not seem like many logged in when I looked, but I am super interested.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Guys,

I am very interested in joining but how is the EU population as I am from the UK? thanks
Hail, Battik - it's fair to say that most members reside in the EST/CST/PST timezones, with a handful of PST'er playing late (10p-2am PST) like I do. I can't say we have too many EU'ers, but we would welcome you all!
Old 05-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogusMeatFactory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Came across a couple of your members today out in the Qeynos area and they were very cordial! Left a lasting impact and am interested in joining!
Hail, BMF! Flag down one of our officers in-game or jump into our discord channel once you've completed an app on our gamerlaunch site (be sure to tell us about yourself and why you want to join ALS)
Old 05-09-2017, 11:54 AM
Large Rat

Been havin' a blast with this guild!

Some snippets of what we've been up to lately: Gearin' up and exploring the far out dungeons and icy wastelands of Norrath.

http://imgur.com/oJ1MJV0

http://imgur.com/JPbGrsi

http://imgur.com/RtjAplB

http://imgur.com/Xg4EDoG
Old 05-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Large Rat

Yep! Submitted my application and was talking to some members the other day. Will track down an officer when I log on next!
Old 05-14-2017, 11:35 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hey! Thinking about getting back into P99, I assume you need to reroll a new character to join rather than a mid-level toon? I'm also a euro player, it would be cool to see a few more join the ranks of a cool idea such as this.
Old 05-14-2017, 06:04 PM
Banned

Welcome Cruger! I believe there is the possibility of joining with toons of a certain level, as long as you strip the toon bare upon joining... check the charter for more detailed info [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2017, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

Default <Auld Lang Syne> Floats On

It was a rainy couple of days in South Karana, but the comrades in arms of <Auld Lang Syne> broke forth onto the plains to tackle Quillmane with abandon. Dealing with the deluge didn't stop us from completing our mission, we slogged on through the mud and the downpour for five days (in game, of course) and slew Quillmane eighteen times. Though we walked away with many pairs of new and fancy pants, we also carted away four of the beast's cloaks.

It was a lucky day for Koet - Cleric, Gnaryl - Rogue, Yours Truly - Ranger, and Momasu - Bard. The four of us now float like a... horse, but we still sting like bees (especially Gnaryl).

Hundreds of lions were slain and many elephants were taken down for these cloaks, and we will do it again. Come out and say hi next time you see us massing in a zone, you know we will be after something good!

Walk the Great and oft forgotten road in <Auld Lang Syne> and return to everquest in style, sweat, and a sense of accomplishment. Contact me, Tywyll, or any of our members for an interview!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before we have slain the 18th beast.

Valeris got tired of Quillmane being alive, apparently I was too long in snapping the shot.

Momasu got the last one, but my ass was in the way of the picture!

Auld Lang Syne Discord - click here to join
Please read our charter and post in #new_applicants
Old 05-15-2017, 01:40 AM
Sarnak

Great pics Tywyll, and awesome job Auldtimers - esp you for all the ph tracking/killing!
Closed Thread