Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was mine. I've never fucking seen terrorantula on live or on this server. And you need like multiple silks for that erudite cultural, roflmao.
I was killed by him once on classic, since I joined this server took me 4 years on here to finally find him and pay revenge, It was pretty fucking sweet!
Old 11-07-2014, 08:50 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObooma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mayong Mistmoore - once per server
http://wiki.project1999.com/Mayong_Mistmoore

SK/EK Ancient Cyclops - never seen it on live or P99 and spent hundreds of hours tracking in SK.

I remember on live early on there were tales of a Kraken in Ocean of Tears or Lake Rathe (I've heard both). Below is a rumors thread that mentions that it might have been in beta but no screenshots exist.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?p=112743

Also in that thread it mentions "Nightmare" a level 20 horse in Lavastorm. Don't think I've ever seen him either.
The Leviathan below the Lake Rathe was removed in beta originally because it caused all kinds of server issues and had pathing problems they couldn't seem to fix.

There was rumor of a Megladon (Faydedar model?) type creature on Ocean of Tears as well.

Al hear say I recall from late 99/01 but will pass it on none the less.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

There's some bandit in FoB that supposedly drops a coin wt reduction item. Never seen the mob, never seen the item. He was added in a few years back when they put the carrion queen in as well.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 11-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Good thread.

I actually got my jboots for my first toon from a Ring of the Ancients off of the AC in SK. Until this thread I had never even heard of another person doing that.

I've seen that DE in solb. I have never seen Terronatula here but he seemed more common on live. I feel like if Pained Soul wasn't a highly needed spawn it would almost never be seen. Sometimes I wonder how the quest even got completed in the first place.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 11-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like if Pained Soul wasn't a highly needed spawn it would almost never be seen. Sometimes I wonder how the quest even got completed in the first place.
Along the same lines of something I mentioned a few posts up...I am amazed at how a lot of these quests were ever finished the first time around. It's why I always half-believed the ridiculous "thousands of unsolved quests!" line that became so famous. Certainly most of them were just broken or unfinished, but I always felt like there had to be some number of obscure quests out there no one managed to complete.
[Sun Jan 31 21:43:23 2016] Kerafyrm was hit by non-melee for 94 points of damage.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not as many as in classic, but sometimes you can catch one.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get what this is supposed to be
Old 11-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Kobold

Vaniki rarest mofo around, dragon necropolis but oh so rare.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Leviathan below the Lake Rathe was removed in beta originally because it caused all kinds of server issues and had pathing problems they couldn't seem to fix.

There was rumor of a Megladon (Faydedar model?) type creature on Ocean of Tears as well.

Al hear say I recall from late 99/01 but will pass it on none the less.
the big shark in oot was part of a event back in kunark it sparked alot of rumours back in the age .
the lake rathe mob was more time running outside water and getting stuck in the walls than in zone . they fixed it as is in the zone now though.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no that rare if u know how his ph worked though .
Old 11-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Aviak

I've seen the Terrorantula spawn 2 times within a few hours hours on p1999 in SRO.
Closed Thread