Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with this, her weight is literally killing her, but she also has bad genetics, it's not 100% her weight but a portion of it is.
I try not to make fun of others, but that cracked me up. Not 100% her weight? Put a couple tape worms in her feed.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Banned

is it genetics that made salaryman the way he is or that he grew up under a bridge w/ no parents?
Old 05-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what ru talkn about thajts some high quality web design from the great eric wildmen, get yours today for $300 you can only pay for that tyope of quaLITY

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the site sucks.
Someone here could make me a better website, send me a PM.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I try not to make fun of others, but that cracked me up. Not 100% her weight? Put a couple tape worms in her feed.
Temporary solutions don't work in the long run if you ain't gonna put forth the effort, not to mention the physical repercussions tape worms cause your body to endure, sometimes permanent damage, fuck that
Old 05-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

It's funny when fat people try to justify how "hard" it is to lose weight.

It's hard to get healthy and in shape... its easy as fuck to lose weight.

Just eat less fucking food, its easy math, calories in, calories burned, there isnt some mysterious fat fairy genetic force feeding you greasy salami.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was banned 5 hours after stealing the stone,
I did not expect to be banned especialy after hearing about people stealing tons of shit (lites aone, sickpuppy ninja... ect)
I didnt want to quit.
Aparently if you donate enough cc-c-c-ccash to the server (Decibel) your petitions go straight to the top .
You martyred one of the top community creators of this server and now RED99 has noone to bring people in because the rest of you are boring.
Players had FUN playing with ME, I breathed life into your dead game.

So these forums is now my personal hype-machine..

Suck it nerds.

http://JohnnyReimann.com

http://imgur.com/a/Knc4B

Salaryman is mad version 1.0
Old 05-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Banned

i can assure you

he ain't half as mad as i am entertained
Old 05-02-2016, 03:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Lol Salary that website looks like it was made for Geocities in the 1990's... just saying bro.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol Salary that website looks like it was made for Geocities in the 1990's... just saying bro.
Sick reference brother
Old 05-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, geo cities was the golden age of websites.. Retro fucking gifs of power. Current web site stylization is literally retarded... It's all the fucking same and designed to fuck your brain with fake sentiment, leaving no room for you to feel the individual style of the entity. Having Geo cities style web site is a good damn compliment.

Secondly.... Guy with the fat ( beautiful ) wife. Have you seriously considered having her go into ketyosis?

No grain no gain.... It's not a fucking myth. I'm not a gluten free fan boy.... I just know eating grain carbs makes you into a fat bitch if you don't have an active life. Fred that woman protein only for a year and she'll lose a fuck load of weight: enough that can can skin wrap your ten inch dick with her stretched skin and get into some kinky "ex-fat" role play.

Honestly praying for you brother... Hope it works out. If you need any help feel free to drop me a PM any time.. I want you guys to be happy.
Closed Thread