Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Banned

Perhaps we should take the flu more seriously and this could have been the catalyst for that. Perhaps things as they are are not intrinsically perfect. Perhaps some people have the imagination to think of something better. And perhaps I'm a fool for even engaging with you at this point doug lol.

Shave, get a haircut and find a lover. You can even pick a tall muscly top if that's what your heart desires.
Old 12-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's just straight up callousness. I'm glad to see him admit it in such clear terms. Who cares if it's just 1% of the population? Why bother proactively developing protocols to defeat biowarfare? Blah blah blah.

There's nothing in there but disregard for human life, insistent petty contrarianism, and submission to the TV. He's 5'6" and never gets laid.
People are dying because of the lockdowns. Why don't you care about them?
Old 12-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps we should take the flu more seriously and this could have been the catalyst for that. Perhaps things as they are are not intrinsically perfect. Perhaps some people have the imagination to think of something better.
THANK YOU for being consistent, finally. Perhaps we should take the flu more seriously, absolutely. Yet we don't. And we don't find society at eachother's throats because of it either.
Old 12-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

lol people are dying because your stupid ass president and his political party and voters are too stupid ass to know that we should have halted the economy instead of asking resteraunts workers and owners to pay rent and land owners to pay mortages to banks, while staying closed.

Pathetic.

There is no limit to the stupid ass's stupidassery.
Old 12-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are dying because of the lockdowns. Why don't you care about them?
i do.

covid is the leading cause of death this year, tho, in the United States. i don't think the pandemic response has caused the deaths of anywhere comparable the number of people. i don't even think you bring this up because you believe in good faith that the numbers compare.

I think you really believe your opinions while doing a gay little dance of faux-humor in defense of them. you a yikes
Old 12-08-2020, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol people are dying because your stupid ass president and his political party and voters are too stupid ass to know that we should have halted the economy instead of asking resteraunts workers and owners to pay rent and land owners to pay mortages to banks, while staying closed.

Pathetic.

There is no limit to the stupid ass's stupidassery.
dingdingdoing

stop work and keep the rents running, lol. upward transfer of wealth.
Old 12-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Apparently we dont care about them, because stupid ass trump supporters thought halting mortgage payments to banks during the shut downs was communism.

Conservatives are such horrible liars.

" I care i care more I care!! I CARE!!!"

shatup.

Quote:
dingdingdoing

stop work and keep the rents running, lol. upward transfer of wealth.
right? its so rediculous how stupid they are

and they try to pretend they know more about viral infections LOL
Old 12-08-2020, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THANK YOU for being consistent, finally. Perhaps we should take the flu more seriously, absolutely. Yet we don't. And we don't find society at eachother's throats because of it either.
Dang hypocrisy
Old 12-08-2020, 06:59 PM
Banned

kinda the nature of how things work, complacency develops. this is a good opportunity to do something about it because the political will is gathered. Thank you for recognizing my generally consistent philosophy, I hope I can teach you more
Old 12-08-2020, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

The heading for this thread "If you cant wear a mask for your own selfish reasons." is not complete. I'm thinking it should be: If you cant wear a mask for your own selfish reasons, wear one for mine.
Closed Thread