Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Political mumbo jumbo aside, what are the documented criteria for being a voting entity of the UN? And if there isn't any, why haven't they been established?

This was the number one sore spot of the Class C/R rotations and smaller guilds needing to join up to raid content yet maintaining their own spot in the rotation, so I would be surprised if this wasn't addressed from the start on this go-around.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-05-2020, 02:16 PM
Aviak

Rogean personally showed up cause he caught wind of what Nirgon and Cast were doing . They purposely tried getting her stuck for hours.

Nirgon, I was there. So I'm not wrong. Rogean disbanded us cause you an Cast are idiots.

I remember. How could I forget, lol. I'm sure Rogean does too. He even lectures you morons in shout as he disbanded us.
Old 05-05-2020, 02:17 PM
Aviak

Same troll. Same expansion. Just different year.
Old 05-05-2020, 02:20 PM
Aviak

On a side note... green really sounds like it could use a planar rotation buster guild. This situation sounds awfully familiar...

Eventually too many cuts of the pie will lead people to actually wanting to play everquest... go figure
Old 05-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Political mumbo jumbo aside, what are the documented criteria for being a voting entity of the UN? And if there isn't any, why haven't they been established?
In all seriousness, the criteria appears to be that a coalition of second-tier guilds believes you won't step on their toes.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 05-05-2020, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

When I was in <Asgard> people always said we were a shill guild for <TMO>....
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 05-05-2020, 06:04 PM
Aviak

I’ve spent many hours and days contemplating this extremely important conundrum and below is my final thought:

DMO consistently has more players online than Ironborn yet Ironborn gets a vote and PoF / PoH slots.

I also have noticed that several small guilds who have PoH / PoF slots are now recruiting other guilds to help on the raids because they don’t have the numbers to support. No different than if DMO had a PoF slot and asked ST to help.
Old 05-05-2020, 06:17 PM
Aviak

To be fair, this content takes 2-3 groups or less to do with competent enchanters, and more and more people are hitting 50.

And there are guilds honestly denying others from doing trash mobs? LOL.

Or am I wrong in something or is this a joke.
Old 05-05-2020, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean personally showed up cause he caught wind of what Nirgon and Cast were doing . They purposely tried getting her stuck for hours.

Nirgon, I was there. So I'm not wrong. Rogean disbanded us cause you an Cast are idiots.

I remember. How could I forget, lol. I'm sure Rogean does too. He even lectures you morons in shout as he disbanded us.
Wtf we complained about Nihilum doing it for a month. They said I was crazy to think Amelinda was on an EMT payroll and allowing them to do it

We bind camped Heartbrand until he told us how they did it. Then we did it on the first try after GMs ignored it for months.

Cast and I never experimented with pulling Nagafen around. That is a total lie.
Old 05-05-2020, 06:54 PM
Banned

Did you know Klepto in our guild admitted to RMTing a Tash orb from Nihilum after he was banned? And I had close ties with their main tank who admitted it?

Another member admitted they were exploiting Vox by attacking her through a wall. This was also ignored for a month by Amelinda etc.

We learned I was right about the entire thing, every claim turned out to be 100% true. This Hjyal guy is a total liar lol.
Closed Thread