Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because nilbog is suddenly a martyr for 'doing something Florence related'. For all we know he could have been rebooting a data center.
Or looting!
Old 10-01-2018, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really see what's hilarious about wasting the time of literally hundred of people, unless you enjoy being inconsiderate to others.

Even the cable guy has the courtesy to call you if he's not going to end up showing up when you've been sitting at home waiting for him to show up sometime between the hours of 8 and 5. I get that Nilbog was busy with something important that rightly took priority, but is it asking too much to for him to have put a message in discord or made a post that said "Sorry, not gonna happen this month". That takes a minute of time.

More, the other GM's almost certainly would have known he was out of town. Not one of them could be bothered to give a simple heads up? Instead, we got a "smirk" icon from Sirken in discord.
Such delicious righteous hate, spoken like a true cleric of Innoruuk~

Odds on whether Sirken knew though?
Old 10-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really see what's hilarious about wasting the time of literally hundred of people, unless you enjoy being inconsiderate to others.

Entire raid scene is a waste of time, sorry you don't realize this.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quakegate 2018
Where were you??
Old 10-01-2018, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So glad I'm in kittens now, holy shit, meow or whatever .
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2018, 12:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Even the cable guy has the courtesy to call you if he's not going to end up showing up when you've been sitting at home waiting for him to show up sometime between the hours of 8 and 5. I get that Nilbog was busy with something important that rightly took priority, but is it asking too much to for him to have put a message in discord or made a post that said "Sorry, not gonna happen this month". That takes a minute of time.

More, the other GM's almost certainly would have known he was out of town. Not one of them could be bothered to give a simple heads up? Instead, we got a "smirk" icon from Sirken in discord.
I don't see any reason why something like raiding dragons in a fantasy game should be planned and scheduled out like work. Hash it all out in spreadsheets. Chance, surprise, RNG, what do we need those for? Come to think of it, maybe we should all just raid the office paperwork instead.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
If you don't see what is hilarious about hundreds of people planning their weekend and lives around a 20 year old game then you are in way too deep. Please seek help.

Also, I don't give a shit if Nilbog was helping Florence victims or just sitting around all day jerking off to hentai, this is his project and he doesn't need to answer to any of you whiney little bitches.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

So basically lower your expectation to 0. Cool server
Old 10-01-2018, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ironic how people who actively play a 20 year old game are more debased than people who actively browse forums of said game and don't play at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Lol
Closed Thread