Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
State of the union was a masterpiece

If trump just did what he said I'd happily use the butt of my rifle to knock lune, azzar, aenor, etc into line
Smilin hard

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-02-2018, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey why is the guy who responded to the state of the union a ginger with grease / saliva at the corners of his mouth

Does this dude realize he's an ugly mother fucker? What givEs
That was the dems best pick to respond. Terrible speaker. Even pokes can't defend that one. The DNC just can't find its legs for midterms

A Kennedy by appearance only.

Old 02-02-2018, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
o i didnt backread the lune i wanna say hi
same. thx to melon quoting it i didnt have to. im strictly operating off a diet of requotes

Old 02-02-2018, 08:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was the dems best pick to respond. Terrible speaker. Even pokes can't defend that one. The DNC just can't find its legs for midterms

A Kennedy by appearance only.
His speech was terrible. Sanders is the only democrat who doesn't sound like a NLover
Old 02-02-2018, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All skin colors are the same. What your eyes process as changes in pigmentation are actually your divine presence ascertaining and judging the soul inside that vessel. Few know this.
You need Progressive lenses (see what I did there) in order to see skin color and be able to categorize people based on melanin concentrations.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats up with all the amtrak derailments lately we had a bad one in washington recently

--

All skin colors are the same. What your eyes process as changes in pigmentation are actually your divine presence ascertaining and judging the soul inside that vessel. Few know this.

"Alt-America” is a term that I coined because I realized we had this epistemological bubble. I actually think we’re reaching an epistemic crisis in this country because of it. This bubble was created back in the 1990s, or at least that was when I observed it. I was writing about militias and it was clear they created this alternative universe for themselves, where up is down and right is wrong, and the New World Order is secretly conspiring to enslave us all.

I’d say, back in the ‘90s, at the most eight percent of the country lived in this epistemological bubble, and I would say now we're looking at 30 percent. That’s what Alt-America is, and it’s filled with “alternative facts.” Barack Obama is a Muslim, and more people voted for Trump than for Hillary, and whatever other alternative facts you want to come up with. And guess what? Guess who is the final arbiter of what is true or what is not in that alternative universe? It’s Donald Trump. And that’s how authoritarianism works.
How'd you come to coin it an epistemological bubble?
Old 02-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
whats up with all the amtrak derailments lately we had a bad one in washington recently

--

"Alt-America” is a term that I coined because I realized we had this epistemological bubble. I actually think we’re reaching an epistemic crisis in this country because of it. This bubble was created back in the 1990s, or at least that was when I observed it. I was writing about militias and it was clear they created this alternative universe for themselves, where up is down and right is wrong, and the New World Order is secretly conspiring to enslave us all.

I’d say, back in the ‘90s, at the most eight percent of the country lived in this epistemological bubble, and I would say now we're looking at 30 percent. That’s what Alt-America is, and it’s filled with “alternative facts.” Barack Obama is a Muslim, and more people voted for Trump than for Hillary, and whatever other alternative facts you want to come up with. And guess what? Guess who is the final arbiter of what is true or what is not in that alternative universe? It’s Donald Trump. And that’s how authoritarianism works.
you're such a rachel
Old 02-02-2018, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How'd you come to coin it an epistemological bubble?
most of it is from a splcenter story. not sure what it's about.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...-our-democracy
Old 02-02-2018, 02:00 PM
Banned

Here's the Nunes memo. There's basically nothing in it which wasn't already known to the public and which right wing news hasn't already been hammering on for months.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/doc...mepage%2Fstory

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-02-2018, 02:45 PM
Banned

Latest Amtrak derailment was intentional targeting of Republican members of Congress

Not sure which agency is responsible yet
Closed Thread