Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet Heidecker continues to have a television show, and I believe a movie coming out soon, while your pizzagate hero wallows in obscurity.
Sam seems to be doing pretty good on his own. He's got his own paid subscription thing and he's putting out A+ content. Last week-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ3r84AeM9s

Fucking hilarious.

What was the last hit show Tim's produced? Has the guy ever produced decent ratings outside of the 'Awesome Show' which was almost 10 years ago now?

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tim...n_dollar_movie

Ouch, look at those ratings. 140k at the box office lmao. I didn't know it was possible to make that little. Are you sure someone is giving this guy a chance at another movie?
Last edited by Teppler; 11-02-2019 at 02:33 PM..
Old 11-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was the last hit show Tim's produced? Has the guy ever produced decent ratings outside of the 'Awesome Show' which was almost 10 years ago now?
I haven't watched much Cartoon Network in the last few decades, but he's a producer on The Eric Andre Show.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't watched much Cartoon Network in the last few decades, but he's a producer on The Eric Andre Show.
Is that Cartoon Networks flagship show now or something?

Just doing a quick search I don't see any mention on his or the shows wiki about Tim producing Eric Andre's show.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:12 PM
Banned

Oh. His company is one of a few parties involved in production.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Richard Spencer on the other hand does things like organize unite the right as well as attempt to lead a Nazi party within the us.
Leaked audio captures racist tirade by Nazi media darling Richard Spencer.

“My ancestors fucking enslaved those little pieces of fucking shit,” Spencer is heard shouting on the recording. “They don’t do this to fucking me. We’re going to fucking ritualistically humiliate them.”

“I rule the fucking world,” Spencer is heard screaming in a terrifying minute-long rant. “They get ruled by people like me. Little fucking octaroons.”

Yiannopoulous claims the recording was made in the aftermath of counterprotestor Heather Heyer's murder at the 2017 "Unite the Right" rally.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Banned

Yeah I was reading this story early this morning. Some people were blowing up he idea that Milo was calling Spencer a fed but I didn’t see that exactly. But I’ve recently been screaming about that. Maybe Milo reads my posts here.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

They're both probably feds, that certainly seems more reasonable than a self-described Nazi just being a racist dumbass.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:13 PM
Banned

Milo is in too pathetic a state to be a propped up informant. Milos funding isn’t really a mystery, he had a billionaire funding him who cut ties.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Banned

Robert Mercer
Closed Thread