Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 03-08-2021, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if EverQuest is really for this generation, and less so for each after this.

Make ya think dont it.
Nirgon's tears sustain me in these trying times.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What makes those things good?
Is there a particular thing you have a problem with me calling good? Or are you trying to pose a "gotcha" question to prove my morals are inconsistent without a divine influence? I'll answer anyway.

In a nutshell, good things are preferred outcomes. Bad things are un-preferred outcomes. I, personally, would prefer everyone got along, gave each other the space to learn and grow and also that they'd help each other when needed. Now that's just me, but it's likely a preferred outcome of most healthy people because most healthy people have other people they care about and those ideals also take a long view. Humanity can't be selfish if it wishes to sustain itself into the future, (which I'm taking as a given that it's in everyone's self interest to survive and thrive).

We can help each other, or we can destroy each other. Only one of those things brings about the preferred outcome most healthy people have of surviving and thriving. So that's what makes those things good.

Now if you need a divine authority to see what's good in your own mind, you're either over-thinking things, come from a troubled background where you just haven't learned any better, or are a genuinely scary person because once that mental block is gone you're going on a murder spree. If it's the latter, keep reading the good book please.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:14 PM
Aviak

Imagine still going on and on through 83 pages with no warder loot. Hope that helps.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine still going on and on through 83 pages with no warder loot. Hope that helps.
I still wanna know what's so special about this warder loot and what you've got that should make me impressed. I HAVE TO KNOW!
Old 03-08-2021, 05:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still wanna know what's so special about this warder loot and what you've got that should make me impressed. I HAVE TO KNOW!
Imagine not knowing, sorry you dont got warder loot.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine not knowing, sorry you dont got warder loot.
Nah. I really don't care. Warder loot on a dead server is pointless.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah. I really don't care. Warder loot on a dead server is pointless.
Im sorry you dont got. Consider green. Hope that helps.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Im sorry you dont got. Consider green. Hope that helps.
I do play on green the few times a year I play. It's fun. What's your main? I alternate between a High Elf Enchanter named Eldrian and a Dark Elf Necromancer named Malvak. Maybe we can adventure together into Unrest and win some experience points.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I do play on green the few times a year I play. It's fun. What's your main? I alternate between a High Elf Enchanter named Eldrian and a Dark Elf Necromancer named Malvak. Maybe we can adventure together into Unrest and win some experience points.
Sorry you will fail on multiple servers. Hope that helps. Consider logging off.
Closed Thread