Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 03:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pick any single country on the map you want

compare the white and black crime rate

adjust for average income according to the specific country

we can run through the numbers on any country of your choosing if you want, or you can just do it yourself. as far as i am aware there is not a single exception in the world. if you find one i'd legit like to know about it i couldn't find one.
source? you're making the claim, prove it.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:05 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hell yes phrenology
http://syslearn.oregonstate.edu/inst...meMach1984.pdf
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...1330370605/pdf
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...18442X04000137

y lefties be science deniers?
Old 01-14-2018, 03:06 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
source? you're making the claim, prove it.
pick a country. i'll source everything individually. the lie by omission is the oldest trick in the book.

like lets just agree to disagree for now and run through the facts and see who's worldview is better supported at the end of it. i will take an open mind with you, if you take one for me. prove you're not an idealogue and show me you value your beliefs enough to put them to the test.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-14-2018 at 03:10 AM..
Old 01-14-2018, 03:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pick a country. i'll source everything individually. the lie by omission is the oldest trick in the book.
indeed, the data would be misrepresentative if presented without accounting for wealth and income.

remember to include that in your report.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:11 AM
Banned

Hold on, let me go get a degree in Anthropology really quick so I can know whether or not the racist p99 poster I'm talking to is cherry picking studies off some white pride site.

Edit: As naive as it sounds -- I'm going to have to go with majority opinion of modern anthropologists. I don't have the time to learn their subject as well as they know it. This makes it easy and way more accurate than everyone that fancies themselves way ahead of the scientific consensus.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-14-2018 at 03:17 AM..
Old 01-14-2018, 03:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hold on, let me go get a degree in Anthropology really quick so I can know whether or not the racist p99 poster I'm talking to is cherry picking studies off some white pride site.
the correlation between iq and latitude is pretty well accepted, there's just a lot of debate or rather these days lack of debate over the cause. i presented the two best supported theories but there are a couple others i didn't mention as to the cause. the fact that this and a few other evil hatefacts haven't been successfully dis proven is a large reason why psych's been rushing to create all these new postmodern definitions of intelligence that change every couple of years, which is how you get things like "liquid memory" "crystal memory" "spacial intelligence" and a buncha other stuff that really doesn't differ from iq in most individual cases. brought to you by the same people who decided that transgenderism isn't a mental illness a year or two ago. the explanation you're supposed to believe if you believe all people are equal in intelligence is that IQ/general intelligence disparities get compensated for in other kinds of intelligence that we aren't as good at testing or aware of the existence of. idk its a weird topic because the whole idea of "what is intelligence" is up for debate right now.

first two studies i posted are published a bunch of places and have been cited a lot. the other one's a bit more obscure but its part of a slower field of study, that ones about ancestral hominids not humans.

not gonna lie both chains of thought have merit to them but neither one's been well proven. i won't buy into a postmodern definition until i see it shown to have a statistic disparity from one's iq in a demonstrable and repeatable manner, personally, but i won't write them off entirely either.

i guess its racist to like, want to have this debate as a society, instead of pretending things like intelligence disparities don't exist. they suck but they exist and i'd rather be prepared for the actual world that i'm living in not an idealized version of reality where everything magically works out in the end!1

suspend disbelief and pretend i am right and intelligence disparity exists regionally. mayhaps if we better understood why this happens we could do a better job of like changing it maybe??
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-14-2018 at 03:26 AM..
Old 01-14-2018, 03:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. good i bet never had
2. good stuff good
3. love shiner
4. sounds great i love nut stout [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5. what the fuck dude you dont have to pretend to like this just cause your ein texsa this is a trick beer it is pure garbage pisswater made by backcountry inbreds dude cmon now this is bad beeeer man cmon now
I love you filbus I put #5 in there just as a cordial wink and nod joke to you

It's indeed piss man, God Bless Texas
Old 01-14-2018, 04:43 AM
Banned

lol welp looks like we got another male feminist rapey weird dude

https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355
https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
She says Ansari began making a move on her that he repeated during their encounter. “The move he kept doing was taking his two fingers in a V-shape and putting them in my mouth, in my throat to wet his fingers, because the moment he’d stick his fingers in my throat he’d go straight for my vagina and try to finger me.” Grace called the move “the claw.”
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-14-2018 at 04:48 AM..
Old 01-14-2018, 05:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

dunks in gold letters u can take it to coachella,

they said atg didn't fit with the umbrella,

but I was good with the whale as a wholesaler.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

brb fappin to these sick bars. subliminals over so many fluoride brains on this forum

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-14-2018, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
the correlation between iq and latitude is pretty well accepted, there's just a lot of debate or rather these days lack of debate over the cause. i presented the two best supported theories but there are a couple others i didn't mention as to the cause. the fact that this and a few other evil hatefacts haven't been successfully dis proven is a large reason why psych's been rushing to create all these new postmodern definitions of intelligence that change every couple of years, which is how you get things like "liquid memory" "crystal memory" "spacial intelligence" and a buncha other stuff that really doesn't differ from iq in most individual cases. brought to you by the same people who decided that transgenderism isn't a mental illness a year or two ago. the explanation you're supposed to believe if you believe all people are equal in intelligence is that IQ/general intelligence disparities get compensated for in other kinds of intelligence that we aren't as good at testing or aware of the existence of. idk its a weird topic because the whole idea of "what is intelligence" is up for debate right now.
You, my friend, are an artist. A gentle and creative soul.

A long, winding critique, denouncing IQ research being distorted by sociopolitical factors, pinning the blame on postmodernism, while grossly mangling even the very most basic IQ terms, like crystallized/fluid intelligence; terms that would have been covered already in an intro psych book subchapter about IQ, let alone a credible psychometric critique of post-working memory theory IQ research programmes? This is beauty. This is art.

The libtards will no doubt be extremely triggered by your work, my friend. Inshallah, America will soon rip itself apart.