Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Attachment 16147
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-31-2021, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything is normal here, Horza still on Trumps codpiece. It's okay to pretend to be nazis to slam the opponent, but it's not acceptable to say Let's Go Brandon. Liberals going to be absolutely buried over the next decade if they don't stop this non-sense.
I don't speak Fox News gibberish, could somebody please translate this into English for me?
Old 10-31-2021, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't speak Fox News gibberish, could somebody please translate this into English for me?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2021, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

The only thing worse than being a dangerous white supremacist is pretending to be one?
Old 10-31-2021, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing worse than being a dangerous white supremacist is pretending to be one?
White supremacists are statistically not very dangerous, or numerous.

There's a reason there are so many faux "hatecrimes" that turn out to be hoaxes from the left, but you never hear of a right wing person faking a hate crime from the left, because the left actually commits them. There's no need to fake them.
Old 10-31-2021, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White supremacists are statistically not very dangerous, or numerous.

There's a reason there are so many faux "hatecrimes" that turn out to be hoaxes from the left, but you never hear of a right wing person faking a hate crime from the left, because the left actually commits them. There's no need to fake them.
Go ahead and tell us more about the prevalence of black on white crime in the former Rhodesia, Baler.
Old 10-31-2021, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Go ahead and tell us more about the prevalence of black on white crime in the former Rhodesia, Baler.
What?

I'm sorry you seem to not care about reality since as usual you didn't actually respond to anything I said.
Old 10-31-2021, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What?

I'm sorry you seem to not care about reality since as usual you didn't actually respond to anything I said.
It's alt-right Teppler stuff, I probably should have specified that.
Old 10-31-2021, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Dems see progress in adding drug cost curbs to budget bill

Quote:
According to a senior Democratic aide, under discussion is letting Medicare negotiate lower prices for many pharmaceuticals it provides. Excluded would be drugs for which the Food and Drug Administration has granted initial protection against competition, periods that vary but last several years.
Old 10-31-2021, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Default 🎃

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see why they should use a lower standard of proof for ivermectin than they did for the vaccines, but you do you goon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
spooky quoting myself
Closed Thread