Old 01-27-2023, 11:38 AM
Banned

colonized
Old 01-27-2023, 11:53 AM
Banned

and pozzed by jab
Old 01-27-2023, 12:31 PM
Orc

Tbh the main thing about the vaccine that is crazy to me is how much misinformation was spread about it and how confused everyone was about what it actually DOES, and how confused a lot of ppl still are

I'm vaccinated already but ya it really annoyed me how there weren't just straight, accurate, simple answers readily available to people for something that was supposed to be mandatory for the population at large. I think it is partly a failing on the government's part.
Old 01-27-2023, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there weren't just straight, accurate, simple answers readily available to people for something that was supposed to be mandatory for the population at large. I think it is partly a failing on the government's part.
People will try and claim "But the science was emerging as we were going!"

Okay, in that case, why be so adamant about crushing different opinions on the subject, if the science wasn't settled yet?

The truth is: The behavior comes from lying. And trying to cover up lies or keeping up with the lie.

Even stuff as little as Fauci lying about telling people NOT to wear masks early on because he didn't want to run out of masks.

People can understand why he did that, but a lie is still a lie and they attempted to cover that up.

It just snowballs into a mess of trying to keep track of their lies, so they accidently contradict their own advice, and since the Internet never forgets - it's easy to catch them on it.

And then those videos go viral.

Can you really fault people for not trusting them?

But that's government for you. They feel they can control things.

Until they fuck up and no one trusts them anymore.
Old 01-27-2023, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I kind of doubt AOC is really woke
She just seems like this super fake chick who pretends to be crying at the border, pretends to hate Elon musk while driving a Tesla, pretends to hate the rich while partying with them, or the time she was almost raped by maga republicans even though she was evacuated over an hour before the capitol riots

List goes on and on rly

I doubt 99% of leftist politicians really care about wokeness or trans ppl and just see it as a means to an end
Like I said, it's a shame she isn't further to the left. There are no leftist politicians
Old 01-27-2023, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are no leftist politicians
The Left does not equal Far Left.

Just like The Right does not equal Far Right.

Political ideologies are a wonderful spectrum, many exist on the Left, and many exist on the Right.

Just because a politician isn't putting the intellectual class into mass graves does not mean they aren't a Leftist.

Adjust your Overton Window, extremist.
Old 01-27-2023, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People will try and claim "But the science was emerging as we were going!"

Okay, in that case, why be so adamant about crushing different opinions on the subject, if the science wasn't settled yet?

The truth is: The behavior comes from lying. And trying to cover up lies or keeping up with the lie.

Even stuff as little as Fauci lying about telling people NOT to wear masks early on because he didn't want to run out of masks.

People can understand why he did that, but a lie is still a lie and they attempted to cover that up.

It just snowballs into a mess of trying to keep track of their lies, so they accidently contradict their own advice, and since the Internet never forgets - it's easy to catch them on it.

And then those videos go viral.

Can you really fault people for not trusting them?

But that's government for you. They feel they can control things.

Until they fuck up and no one trusts them anymore.
Lying is good sometimes. Trust the plan.
Old 01-27-2023, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lying is good sometimes. Trust the plan.
Sure, when your wife asks you if her butt looks big (and it doesn't)

But if you continue to lie and get caught, don't be surprised when people lose trust in you.

- Q
Old 01-27-2023, 05:43 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2023, 05:47 PM
Banned

Pfizer has friends in the intel communities, I bet.

"And they have six ways to Sunday at getting back at you" as Chuck Schumer says:

Closed Thread