Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheScrub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow nice site dude. ServeAllah.com looks pretty good, although I know you're remaking it. I didn't read the Qur'an .pdf though because i'm stupid and arrogant.
Thanks man. But yeah i'd recommend reading it. Then seek forgiveness from God, the Glorious, because hell is the abode of the wicked. The righteous will be in Paradise and springs. This is a clear warning because you'll be questioned on the Day of Judgement and if you persist then you'll have no excuse. May God help you self reflect and have the courage to change for your own sake.
Old 07-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Fuck Allah, have a great day!
Old 07-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks man. But yeah i'd recommend reading it. Then seek forgiveness from God, the Glorious, because hell is the abode of the wicked. The righteous will be in Paradise and springs. This is a clear warning because you'll be questioned on the Day of Judgement and if you persist then you'll have no excuse. May God help you self reflect and have the courage to change for your own sake.
What I hate about religious people is that they think they matter.

The idea of dying is that you don't have to dwell and hang on to shit, and just go with the flow and enjoy yourself.

You guys think you have to act and do certain shit for some guy that doesn't exist it's nonsense.

I just read about some fucking savage in pakistan killing his daughter by lighting her on fire because she kept shaming him and married some loser or w/e, fucking savages.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think that Saludeen guy was being serious FYI
Old 07-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

he quoted a bunch of shit in another post it could be an involved troll though.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stacey, i slew one of them for u back in shithole iraq. i got ur six pal
pras.

u see this Saludeen? it means NOT WELCOME

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

ill give saludeen a few days to pack his bags and leave town.

if he comes back ill kill him myself

(in EQ)

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
39:64 Say: "Do you order me to serve other than God, O you ignorant ones?"

51:51 And do not make any other god with God. I am to you from Him a clear warner.

39:60 And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied about God, their faces will be darkened. Is there not an abode in Hell for the arrogant ones?

41:19 And the Day when the enemies of God will be gathered to the Fire, forcibly.

22:21 And they will have hooked rods of iron.

40:49 And those who are in the Fire will say to the guardians of Hell: "Call upon your Lord to reduce for us the retribution, by just one day!"

40:50 They will say: "Did your messengers not come to you with proofs?" They will say: "Yes." They will say: "Then implore, but the imploring of the rejecters will be nothing but in vain."

70:42 So let them talk in vain and play, until they meet their Day which they are promised.

2:212 This worldly life has been made pleasing to the disbelievers, and they mock those who believe. And those who are righteous will be above them on the Day of Resurrection; God provides for whoever He wishes without a price.

47:15 Is the example of the Paradise; that the righteous have been promised with rivers of pure water, and rivers of milk whose taste does not change, and rivers of alcohol that are delicious for the drinkers, and rivers of strained honey, and for them in it are all kinds of fruits, and a forgiveness from their Lord; like that of those who abide in the Fire, and are given to drink boiling water that cuts-up their intestines?
Old 07-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Sarnak

oh look another crazy religious person
Old 07-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Banned

Getting CIA on the phone to take care of this terrorist.

Good luck nerd.
Closed Thread