Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2021, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whale confirmed child sex abuse and drug addiction epidemic apologist. "Hey they're contributing to GDP!"

1) No, they aren't. It takes five seconds to look up.
2) Even if they were how is that a moral justification? Dear lord what has happened..
sex trafficking drug lords buy sandwiches bro!

lol dude dug a hole so deep and tryin to climb out of it now
Old 10-30-2021, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool anecdote. Tons of democrats hate biden, I am one of them. In a country of 330 million people I'm surely not the only one. So jeez do you ever get tired of being wrong?
Quote:
Well that's great, if only it was only rednecks chanting fuck joe biden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sadly, it's a lot of democrats as well. Aww shucks

See this is exactly what i'm talking about. You say it's "a lot" of democrats chanting fuck Joe Biden. I show you that you're wrong, and what do you do? Ignore it and move right on. It's like clockwork.

In the words of the current President of the United States of America - "C'mon Man"
Old 10-30-2021, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes in a country of 330 million people, drug dealers buy sandwiches.
That's great! They also kill people both voluntarily and involuntarily, and child sex traffickers SELL KIDS FOR SEX. I'd much rather take a lower GDP than celebrate the rich vibrant culture that criminals bring to our country when they buy a sandwich. Call me crazy! I must be a redneck.

"Sorry, grieving mother whose 16 year old died of a fentanyl overdose, that's very sad. But let's not forget his dealer DID buy a sandwich! Possibly *mutliple* sandwiches!"
Last edited by Ooloo; 10-30-2021 at 05:54 PM..
Old 10-30-2021, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That's great! They also kill people both voluntarily and involuntarily, and child sex traffickers SELL KIDS FOR SEX. I'd much rather take a lower GDP than celebrate the rich vibrant culture that criminals bring to our country when they buy a sandwich. Call me crazy! I must be a redneck.
Then you're not making an economic argument like you said you were.

Tap out baby!
Old 10-30-2021, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

Old 10-30-2021, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Cool anecdote. Tons of democrats hate biden, I am one of them. In a country of 330 million people I'm surely not the only one. So jeez do you ever get tired of being wrong?
It's true, Baler really is a Democrat. I know this because we've previously eaten babies together.
Old 10-30-2021, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See this is exactly what i'm talking about. You say it's "a lot" of democrats chanting fuck Joe Biden. I show you that you're wrong, and what do you do? Ignore it and move right on. It's like clockwork.

In the words of the current President of the United States of America - "C'mon Man"
You mean because you're obsessed with quibbling over semantics? Please tell me the scientific definition of the term "a lot".

I invoke the term "a lot" because A LOT of democrats don't like biden. "A lot" does not mean "the majority of". Understand?

I did this with whale biologist too. He asked for a source that ivermectin exhibited anti-viral properties (as many drugs do), I linked him to a completely legitimate scientific paper, and he admitted he didn't even read it. What's the point? Real aristotle level shit itt.
Old 10-30-2021, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Ima go to da border and setup a sandwich cart so I can raise gdp
Old 10-30-2021, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ima go to da border and setup a sandwich cart so I can raise gdp
I don't think saying 'growth bad' is a great electoral strategy, populist. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2021, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you're not making an economic argument like you said you were.

Tap out baby!
Yes I am. Illegal immigrants buying sandwiches doesn't meaningfully contribute to GDP, especially when you take into account how much they often detract from it.

If some fentanyl smuggler buys a sandwich, it's not going to offset the loss from the legal US citizen(s) who died from his fentanyl-laced fake percocet pill, and will thus never contribute to GDP again.

You also totally ignored the point about your house having borders. Why should your house have closed borders, but the country should have open borders? (which is a misnomer, we DO have open borders, you just aren't allowed to sneak accross in the middle of the night in some random part of the desert).
Closed Thread