Old 10-10-2022, 04:30 PM
Banned

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37...70c196d56342df
Old 10-10-2022, 05:33 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2022, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Bloomin onion picture, reminds me of cagen food.
Budumdunt.
Old 10-10-2022, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What’s up lie.

Oh you meant lied. AntiVaxxers karma! I love it.

9AA0A232-E79D-4CF1-9F60-4C8166138E66.jpg
Old 10-10-2022, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
The covid gene therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast as shown through several ways, such as the translations of charagma/charax and pharmakeia.

"Mark" in the concordance comes out to charagma, derived from charax = "a pointed stake, a palisade", the exact terms that would have been used in the 1st century to describe a hypodermic needle.

The Bible indicates that almost the whole last generation alive, which according to Jesus will be those that see the creation of the modern state of Israel, will be "deceived" into taking the Mark through "pharmakeia", the root word for "pharmaceutical". Hence, we have a clear scriptural indication that the Mark will be a form of medicine delivered through something shaped like a pointed stake.

Furthermore, the vaccine contains "Luciferase", which is obviously the name of the Beast. Look into Microsoft patent #060606, and the picture becomes clear. Nowhere in the Bible does it say we will know it is the Mark, on the contrary, Revelation 19:20 reads:

"And the beast was taken...he DECEIVED them that had received the mark of the beast"

The gene therapy injection is the Mark because it literally changes you out of the image of God. Jesus did not shed his blood for transhumans that modified their DNA. He will say to those: depart from me, I never knew you.

Let's take a look at the rider on the white horse, wearing a "crown" (corona), and carrying a "bow". Interestingly enough, "bow" in the concordance translates to the Greek word "toxon", meaning "poison arrow", another striking congruence with a syringe.

You were warned. Dont take it. Repent! For the full 60 or so pages outlining my case for the gene therapy injection being the Mark, a .pdf of my book can be found here:

https://www.docdroid.net/wWVaQYm/the...-worldview-pdf
Old 10-10-2022, 06:29 PM
Banned

Girl shitting looks to have a nice body.

Thx for the mem
Old 10-10-2022, 06:52 PM
Banned

I know what will convince those dastardly liberals. Stilted memes and Facebook "grandma has dementia" religious stuff. I guess you gotta try something once fake facts and bad logic have failed
Old 10-10-2022, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know what will convince those dastardly liberals. Stilted memes and Facebook "grandma has dementia" religious stuff. I guess you gotta try something once fake facts and bad logic have failed
This is the personal space of the unvaccinated. Convince you of what? You are already dead.
Old 10-10-2022, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What’s up lie.

Oh you meant lied. AntiVaxxers karma! I love it.

Attachment 19131
Old 10-10-2022, 07:07 PM
Banned

Closed Thread