Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-10-2022, 11:12 AM
Banned

Yeah the narrative of "treat people as equals" is not at all new to the modern era, buddy, the propaganda was there all along. You're a dense motherfucker when it comes to reading comprehension.

The right just only started whining about it recently because they need something to complain about. If they don't complain about something, they'd have to talk about their actual policies, which everyone hates.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my God I was watching Star Trek the other day and two dudes kissed, what the fuck is this a progressive show

Oh my God they had a trans character on Law and Order: SVU and they weren't even the episode's perp, what is happening to this country
wasn't dax trans? the pretty lady with the crap on her face/neck
Old 10-10-2022, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wasn't dax trans? the pretty lady with the crap on her face/neck
She was a female Trill host. It was literally just living inside of their bodies regardless of the gender of the host. Jadzia was the seventh I think, Ezri was the eighth. I'm not sure if they ever established if the little symbiotes had genders of their own, but since they sort of combined with the mind of the host and acted accordingly, the symbiote's sexual preferences essentially became the primary set that drove the new combined organism's behavior. Trill society made it taboo to seek out lovers of a former host body, though this wasn't about genders, so Ezri hooking up with Worf in that late episode was bad news to the greater Trill society.

I don't know that it would fit into our concepts of gender neatly
Old 10-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the narrative of "treat people as equals" is not at all new to the modern era, buddy, the propaganda was there all along. You're a dense motherfucker when it comes to reading comprehension.

The right just only started whining about it recently because they need something to complain about. If they don't complain about something, they'd have to talk about their actual policies, which everyone hates.
The narrative of "treat people as equals" isn't the narrative.

People have started to whine about it because it's a new phenomenon.

Propaganda has always been in shows and movies, but it's just a new flavor.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The narrative of "treat people as equals" isn't the narrative.

People have started to whine about it because it's a new phenomenon.

Propaganda has always been in shows and movies, but it's just a new flavor.
Paid reactionaries are training you to react in the same way some guy with a moustache trains a seal to bark, in other words
Old 10-10-2022, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

This is not at all about treating people as equal. It’s about over representing issues so they feel as equal as what people consider “over represented” right now.

It’s not about fixing. It’s about doing exactly what you hate but with what you love.

Just look at the left with the news: they turned all of it into Fox News.

Look what they did with their better president: they turned him into the dark Brandon image of Donald Trump.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Paid reactionaries are training you to react in the same way some guy with a moustache trains a seal to bark, in other words
Thanks for the gaslighting, but I can clearly see all the propaganda for myself.

I don't need a talking head to think for me.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:38 AM
Banned

Matt Walsh says that this book means the teacher is gonna make your kid gay, and less than 72 hours later, thousands of conservatives are up in arms about a book that isn't in any classrooms anywhere

All because a groomer told them to hate this one thing, it's amazing that this works in the year 2022
Old 10-10-2022, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is the only way Biden has affected my life:

My savings is smaller

My investments are smaller

The amount of money I spend on a daily basis is smaller

The amount of money I make in a daily basis is smaller

Inflation

Recession

Depression

Fear of the end of the world

In cities were crime is never been a problem they tell you not to walk at home alone at night

And 80,000 new IRS agents.

Nothing else he has done has even affected me at all.

There’s nothing that anyone can say that he’s done to make their lives better.

So you tell me what’s reactionary about that?
Old 10-10-2022, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Matt Walsh says that this book means the teacher is gonna make your kid gay, and less than 72 hours later, thousands of conservatives are up in arms about a book that isn't in any classrooms anywhere

All because a groomer told them to hate this one thing, it's amazing that this works in the year 2022
It’s hard to know which book, one of them did have pics of a kid blowing a strap on supposedly