Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not so sure about Secerma's level, not data in wiki.
She is a level 60 Cleric.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here you go:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...epaw%94&page=8

I used a wand to charm my second pet, but probably didn’t need to.
i really enjoyed this write up as well, i wanted to post but the thread was closed. ppl shouldnt get too hung up on stipulations or rules, but do more what Emmin did which is sharing the kill and the tale behind it. up to the viewer to decide w/e "artistry"

dont see my favorite category on the wiki page which is getting whatever trash buffs from ppl xping in the zone but using no clickies because i cant afford them ;P. after a kill i typically just like to list buffs, any clickies, and pet items. which is pretty much the essence of whats going on on the wiki page which looks great btw.

on khelkar: frost spectres are great but if u cant get one to pop the champions do work. different prep involved than emp but its a faster more deadly encounter. on the pull i like to rapture khelkar, get all the trash out of hte room, cc 'em, blur khelk, then kill them rather than lulling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_jAuYYlZ8&t=6s
Old 10-27-2017, 01:48 PM
Large Bat

new solo artist challenge should just be a forum shrine to Nybras, that dude is unreal
Old 10-27-2017, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really enjoyed this write up as well, i wanted to post but the thread was closed. ppl shouldnt get too hung up on stipulations or rules, but do more what Emmin did which is sharing the kill and the tale behind it. up to the viewer to decide w/e "artistry"

dont see my favorite category on the wiki page which is getting whatever trash buffs from ppl xping in the zone but using no clickies because i cant afford them ;P. after a kill i typically just like to list buffs, any clickies, and pet items. which is pretty much the essence of whats going on on the wiki page which looks great btw.

on khelkar: frost spectres are great but if u cant get one to pop the champions do work. different prep involved than emp but its a faster more deadly encounter. on the pull i like to rapture khelkar, get all the trash out of hte room, cc 'em, blur khelk, then kill them rather than lulling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_jAuYYlZ8&t=6s
looking forward to seeing some more wacky kills hopefully from other classes
Old 10-27-2017, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stront [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
new solo artist challenge should just be a forum shrine to Nybras, that dude is unreal
I disagree - the original 'Solo Artist Challenge' I used to complain shoulda been renamed to the 'Enchanter/Shaman' Challenge bc most of the list required you to be either class to attempt

What we need is some kind of thread where Warriors, rogues, druids, wizards, necromancers, bards, shadowknights, paladins, magicians, rangers, monks are all able to share stories of soloing various monsters albeit whats difficult for one class may be trivial for another but thats why the original list was so bias and unfun for anyone but enchanters.

WTB Lists for other classes or at least stories from other classes so a bar can be set.

Do not bring back Enchanter Solo Challenge unless we call it what it is !
Old 10-27-2017, 02:02 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree - the original 'Solo Artist Challenge' I used to complain shoulda been renamed to the 'Enchanter/Shaman' Challenge bc most of the list required you to be either class to attempt

What we need is some kind of thread where Warriors, rogues, druids, wizards, necromancers, bards, shadowknights, paladins, magicians, rangers, monks are all able to share stories of soloing various monsters albeit whats difficult for one class may be trivial for another but thats why the original list was so bias and unfun for anyone but enchanters.

WTB Lists for other classes or at least stories from other classes so a bar can be set.

Not bad ideas! To add - How about a lowest number major raid target (AoW/Vulak/Tunare/VP) thread?
Old 10-27-2017, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

agreed, we can make that. welcome to that thread. rather than squabble the whether-to's and the why-for's lets post some sweet shits and continue the legacy of norrath's bravest! always wanted to see a wizard kill some summoning mobs by stunning the timer, working his runes, or necromancer with some undead stuff. druid w/ animals etc.

wish i had video of me and opmeter pal/enc massacring SS on a time lapse. simply amazing what a pal can do once they are uber geared against slowed mobs, and hyper attentive to your pet
Old 10-27-2017, 02:06 PM
Kobold

Arrow

Velk’s Lab: Crawl from Ground level to Lower Frenzy Spider Camp

Sebilis: Disco Entrance Bugs + Golem (Excludes crawl from zone ent)

These are two challenges I’ve enjoyed as a solo Warrior.

A combination of Skill / Gear / Weapon variety utility / Agro Proximity Awareness
Old 10-27-2017, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You missed a class...

-Mcoy
Old 10-27-2017, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinFin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velk’s Lab: Crawl from Ground level to Lower Frenzy Spider Camp

Sebilis: Disco Entrance Bugs + Golem (Excludes crawl from zone ent)

These are two challenges I’ve enjoyed as a solo Warrior.

A combination of Skill / Gear / Weapon variety utility / Agro Proximity Awareness
awesome. little truncheon action? always thought that and swarmcaller were ridiculously badass weps