Drakar 67 70.53%
Murda 1 1.05%
Max 15 15.79%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the guy who made the noose video after he got banned for rmt
This was so good
Old 09-17-2015, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who Is Reiker
reiker was before most peoples' time here

was an officer of imaginary friends, tried to scold lovely(kungen) for not sharing manastone camp with the guild, lovely dirtnapped him and then deguilded, took half the guild with him

reiker freaked out, then 2 days later got down on his knees and blew lovely for a guild invite to nihilum

everyone made fun of him, and then he quit and went back to blue, where he rerolled under an anonymous name and writes some shitty everquest blog
Old 09-17-2015, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg yes lol
Old 09-17-2015, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Defector [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah y'all really did Exed wrong
Grats Gasoline windstriker of retirment.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:48 PM
Banned

lol Reiker the ultra butthurt beta
Old 09-17-2015, 03:59 PM
Banned

Voted drakar because he went nuts

Max close second but he did go away which is p sweet

Third would be harrison who berged hard because he wanted to beta test orcs and i wanted to beta test pvp.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikerx View Post

I've pretty much quit at this point when Holocaust is allowed to exploit everything on the box and get away with it. It's too much like VZTZ #348 to me. Consider it a victory if you'd like. On a legitimate PvP server you guys would get your shit pushed in. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a legitimate PvP server yet on emu.
Quote:

Not much you can do when Holocaust recruits up to 3x the size of any other guild and has paladins soloing Nagafen while the rest zerg you at zone ent.

Precedent has been set for a dead box.

Quote:

You could say the same thing about having someone solo Nagafen. We could have done that too, way earlier in the day after we cleared fire giants. But instead we waited to get a larger force on. That was a huge mistake. Cast was right about one thing: exploit anything you can. No one cares.

But the thing is, I don't want to play under these conditions. I want to play EverQuest, not Call of DutyQuest. We could have half the server pop, one-man-kill every raid target, and declare ourselves the victors like Holocaust plans to/wants to do. But this isn't fun to me so I can happily bow out now if I'm not having fun under these conditions. Contrary to popular belief, my life will go on after EQEmu.

THE PROPHET, THE PROPHET SEES AND KNOWS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE PROPHET!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2015, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we might have more bi polars than asbergers on the box tbh
I've often thought this as well. Many bipolar spectrum people here, many with a degree of bipolar depression. Drakar is one of these people.

Some behavioral trademarks of bipolar depression:

- Deriving great enjoyment from "figuring out" conspiracies (aka trying to harm others spiritually and make them feel bad like you. This is a survival mechanism, he is hurt and needs other people to be hurt as well so they can rebuild a system that does not hurt them together. I.E. the phrase "misery loves company". Trying to solicit any and every warm body and nonfactor who addresses him on the forum.

- Ranting as only form of communication (with the goal of harming others mood and thoughts, attempt for the wounded bipolar person to try to bring people down to his mood to help him) I.E. They are based on widespread corruption and RMT

- Violent frustration after rejection (happens when the subject realizes his ideas are not popular, despite all the hard work he believes hes doing to "help" (harm) other people "figure it out" (drag to his depressed reality). I.E. I want to punch Terp.

- Paranoid psychosis (The end-game of some bipolar spectrum disorders, living in a partial state of psychosis is inevitable once the subjects fails repeatedly to solicit even a single person on his ideas, thereby failing to enlist anyone to be depressed with him) Dehumanizing anyone who does not support his ideas. I.E. Aimchat was batphoned, they sent men here to slander me, anyone who attacks my ideas is just a member of X organization.

Just some observations I have made on Drakar.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
o the guy who lived on da bus? Joe Tenderlove or w/e? Luvd dat guy
Old 09-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Banned

hope Joel(*) didnt noosequest

pls pm that you are alright
Closed Thread