Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 05-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time i saw a single backstab swing for 1K+ was last week, but I guess if i played a monk I'd lie my ass off about melee dmg scaling my damnself.
Crazy how much more often you see 1k backstabs than I do. I've done it once in 3 months since coming back and it was on a mob. It is possible in pvp, but the chances of it happening are so small that it's not even worth talking about.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crazy how much more often you see 1k backstabs than I do. I've done it once in 3 months since coming back and it was on a mob. It is possible in pvp, but the chances of it happening are so small that it's not even worth talking about.
Yep and as a guy who mains a rogue we should totally trust your word on that one.

Don't worry I'll post proof I always do and then Haynar will have a good idea who's word never to trust in regards to pvp implementations.

Unlike myself who bug reported Highsun when i main'd a bard, bug reported aoe unlimited range when I main'd a wizard, and bug reported malosini when it was landing on high mr targets when I played a shaman.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Banned

i think the only posts i have ever seen syft make in the bugs section were posts crying about melee damage

it was a running joke about how he suddenly stopped posting bug report threads when shamans were retarded with malosini and blind
Old 05-06-2015, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think the only posts i have ever seen syft make in the bugs section were posts crying about melee damage

it was a running joke about how he suddenly stopped posting bug report threads when shamans were retarded with malosini and blind
Oh really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yesterday I had a malosini land on me with 150 MR, something I never saw before on live. That's a minus 140 to all resists for a 3 second cast lol. This spell should never land that well. Trust me I would love it if it did, but it's not classic and is too much of an advantage for Shamans.

Melee dmg still isn't scaling properly with Ac it feels ok now, but come velious were gonna watch a repeat of the same thing we had in kunark.

Poison threshold also set far to high poisons landing like they are unresistable.
You were saying?

Yea sorry colgate I'm not a whiny pos that cries on bug reports till my class is the most OP thing in the game I ask for fair balance even when it hurts the class I'm playing.
Last edited by Syft-X; 05-06-2015 at 08:11 PM..
Old 05-06-2015, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time i saw a single backstab swing for 1K+ was last week, but I guess if i played a monk I'd lie my ass off about melee dmg scaling my damnself.
lol
Old 05-07-2015, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yep and as a guy who mains a rogue we should totally trust your word on that one.

Don't worry I'll post proof I always do and then Haynar will have a good idea who's word never to trust in regards to pvp implementations.

Unlike myself who bug reported Highsun when i main'd a bard, bug reported aoe unlimited range when I main'd a wizard, and bug reported malosini when it was landing on high mr targets when I played a shaman.
Lol, you're a joke and have no clue what you're talking about. Think what you want, I could care less if rogues got nerfed due to your crying because unlike you I'll still be relevant after nerfs and I dislike playing a rogue with 130 ms as it is.

So please, go ahead and try to make up some more ridiculous lies about a class, that you don't and frankly can't play, so we can laugh at you about it.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Banned

Quote:

You just coincidentally managed to be maining every flavor of the month class? Hehehehe
Old 05-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just coincidentally managed to be maining every flavor of the month class? Hehehehe
main'd a bard when every aoe in the game could hit you from anywhere and landed like a lure, only nasty thing about bards was highsun and stun being unresistable at the time...

Guess what I bug reported...Highsun and stun

Started my shaman when they were considered one of the worst PvP classes on the box, a class everyone else considered impossible to wrack up kills with. Had no idea the patch would drop while I played a shaman making malosini land on ridic high mr targets but what did I report...malosini.

Now I'm playing a Necro, lets see how many Necro's are ranked top 100..oh look 1 in the history of the server.

LOL while you played a Rogue and a Monk the two classes that have consistently been overpowered longer than any other class on the box.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

If you aren't going to allow players to be charmed and feared like it was in classic, then should remove the fact that a Magicians epic pet can be Poofed by a lvl 39 bard song that is unresistable and cost 20 mana.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Banned

Fear and charm were removed before our current timeline

You are making fools of yourselves