Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://wiki.project1999.com/Grazhak_the_Berzerker

I camped this dude over the course of 3 days and never saw him spawn. He spawns on the western side of an eastern valley in Rathe Mountains then walks around a hill. Timer is 2 hrs and usually spawns as a PH, i think another type of orc.
Lol, love the quest tied to him.

Turn in that super kickass warrior belt and in return get a piece of garbage druid 2hb!

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 10-29-2014, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Turn in that super kickass warrior belt and in return get a piece of garbage druid 2hb!
Supposedly it was supposed to be a Clicky root not a Proc , but that is from memory of my early days of live(i played a druid and fellow druids insisted it was a clicky root item). I tried searching through way back machine throughout various sites, could not find evidence to this effect.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Old 10-30-2014, 12:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AC in South Karana prob.
it was removed.
Was pretty easy to spawn before. Just west of aviak village where all the other cyclops spawn.

Its where I got my ring of the ancients.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

I'll second Undead Grimrot, /flip to that damn mob
Old 11-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Aviak

Don't recall if I've ever seen Terrorantula on 99, but that's probably because I assumed it was super common and stopped caring. Saw it a ton on Live.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in solb
Old 11-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in solb
I was just going to post about this guy. I saw him walk through royals camp once a few years ago. He didn't drop anything and there was no real info about him online at all. There was a reference to his name on eqatlas with a question mark next to it, and one post on Alla that mentioned seeing him once.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Old 11-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think one could write a book on all the horrible quests found in vanilla Everquest. Certainly a good blog post, at least. (cough Byrjun cough)
[Sun Jan 31 21:43:23 2016] Kerafyrm was hit by non-melee for 94 points of damage.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think one could write a book on all the horrible quests found in vanilla Everquest. Certainly a good blog post, at least. (cough Byrjun cough)
quoted for truth.