Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harsh, but(t) sexy.
lol
Old 05-22-2021, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you tell me why you aren't advocating for banning of Toxigen/G13 while advocating for banning of Horza/Byue?

Seems telling honestly, Horza is left/center while Byue is far left extremist.

While Toxigen and G13 literally are far right extremists.

Or would you just ban the lot of them?

Moderation is toxic..Funny it shows given this thread is about wanting less suppression of opinions, while you advocate for more suppression of opinions..
id be advocating for a ban against those two for personal attacks made against me, dont push your hangups with G13 or tixigen. Has nothing to do with them or whatever huge conspiracy you think Im a part of.
Old 05-22-2021, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
id be advocating for a ban against those two for personal attacks made against me, dont push your hangups with G13 or tixigen. Has nothing to do with them or whatever huge conspiracy you think Im a part of.

What are you even on about?

Ya no, you just don't like their opinions, and you are butt hurt. You are the one bringing up banning.. I have no hangups with them other than that I can tell what types they are, just as I can tell you are a religious bubble narrative type, you have hangups with some lefties and you can't cope, hard to watch.
Old 05-22-2021, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
id be advocating for a ban against those two for personal attacks made against me, dont push your hangups with G13 or tixigen on me. Has nothing to do with them or whatever huge conspiracy you think Im a part of for having feelings that are remotely different from yours.

When g13 sends me DM's telling me to killmyself then ill get upset about it, but until then Im stuck dealing with these two retards.
You are absolutely unhinged.
Old 05-22-2021, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you even on about?

Ya no, you just don't like their opinions, and you are butt hurt. You are the one bringing up banning.. I have no hangups with them other than that I can tell what types they are, just as I can tell you are a religious bubble narrative type, you have hangups with some lefties and you can't cope, hard to watch.
shawk why dont you quit acting like you know what you're talking about and just tell me how to turn off DM's so I can stop getting messages about how I am eyeballing ropes on to kill myself with on a saturday.
Old 05-22-2021, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
shawk why dont you quit acting like you know what you're talking about and just tell me how to turn off DM's so I can stop getting messages about how I am eyeballing ropes on to kill myself with on a saturday.

You the one bringing up banning, darling.
Old 05-22-2021, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You the one bringing up banning, darling.
yeah because Im getting kill myself DMs and Im not cool enough to want to log into these forums just to read ad hominem?

I dont even know who you are.

Who are you?
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-22-2021 at 06:16 PM..
Old 05-22-2021, 06:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
yeah because Im getting kill myself DMs and Im not cool enough to want to log into these forums just to read ad hominem?

I dont even know who you are.

Who are you?
Maybe this is why you get DMs that are personal? You take things too personally.

..as you just explained.

And just like the OP, Id bet there is some context here you are conveniently leaving out.
Old 05-22-2021, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Just that Im not anti toxi and G12 really. Look how many direct accusations you've made about me because of that already on this page alone.

Sorry im not in your little far leftist hate everyone who doesnt literally agree with you club
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-22-2021 at 06:41 PM..
Old 05-22-2021, 06:33 PM
Banned

101 ways to get banned
Closed Thread