Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
evil faction gets no bards
stopped reading at this point

i'm assuming you've never played on an eq pvp server before
Old 11-08-2013, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard-coded teams are lame, and reintroduce the whole problem you see on blue.

(You can't force annoying people on your own team out of your camps without resorting to training)

3 Factions is fine but give people an option to turn in their discord book and kill/ be killed by anyone. Or just make an entire faction FFA. Also item loot pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My suggested ruleset addresses both of these problems: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=120312
Old 11-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

It'll be nothing but another DOA PvP server if you choose not to make every class available to every team, and especially if you make them all available to one of the teams but not the others. Which team do you think every single serious guild is going to choose? How profoundly idiotic.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you have downs? Evil team didn't get bards on Vallon or Tallon, the most successful, popular PvP ruleset in the history of EQ.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mouth chew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
omfg ppl have a problem with contested starting cities??

CAREBEARS.JPEG

seriously, hardcoded teams is faggot enough as it is, try not to gay it up any worse
And yet I'm one of only 4 people who voted soft code on the teams poll.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noselacri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It'll be nothing but another DOA PvP server if you choose not to make every class available to every team, and especially if you make them all available to one of the teams but not the others. Which team do you think every single serious guild is going to choose? How profoundly idiotic.
You are overlooking the other benefits that the various teams would have. Evil may not have bards, but they have great location especially come Kunark. And you know the golden rule to business: location, location, location.
Closed Thread