Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2022, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well.. *pushes up glasses

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Heavily restricted diet and spending 7-9 hours per day at the hospital, plus two hours of driving to get there and back, leaves little time for cooking. We aren't obese, she's lost even more weight than I have since this shit started and she had less to lose than me. Probably not the healthy sort of weight loss, too.

Plus she never wants to eat later than 8pm, hurts her stomach. So yeah, we pick up food on the way home a lot.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Don't you love trying to talk to people who've obviously never dealt with illness?
Old 10-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heavily restricted diet and spending 7-9 hours per day at the hospital, plus two hours of driving to get there and back, leaves little time for cooking. We aren't obese, she's lost even more weight than I have since this shit started and she had less to lose than me. Probably not the healthy sort of weight loss, too.

Plus she never wants to eat later than 8pm, hurts her stomach. So yeah, we pick up food on the way home a lot.
haha i get it i get it im just roasting america not you.

I'm with you my friend.

Old 10-10-2022, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't you love trying to talk to people who've obviously never dealt with illness?
This is the type of thing someone who obviously never dealt with illness assumes about others.
Old 10-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I expect some of it, it's the internet, we don't have that sort of visibility on each other. At least, I hope we don't.

What gets me is some dudes griping about unemployment like I'm unemployed because I'm a NEET or something. I'd gladly go back to wringing my hands over regular work problems than the problems I have lately.
Old 10-10-2022, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Im offended that you guys are implying I am offering basanos anything but love.
Old 10-10-2022, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I expect some of it, it's the internet, we don't have that sort of visibility on each other. At least, I hope we don't.

What gets me is some dudes griping about unemployment like I'm unemployed because I'm a NEET or something. I'd gladly go back to wringing my hands over regular work problems than the problems I have lately.
Don't give up, brother.

Old 10-10-2022, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im offended that you guys are implying I am offering basanos anything but love.
Well, I didn't interpret it that way, FWIW. <3
Old 10-10-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't give up, brother.

Last edited by Jibartik; 10-10-2022 at 03:40 PM..
Old 10-10-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well, I didn't interpret it that way, FWIW. <3
Closed Thread