Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. Trump seems hell bent on a war, and I've no idea why.
Because it might get him re-elected and possibly let him get more accomplishments under his belt. Trump wants to claim an impressive legacy more than anything. He wants to be a good war-time president if he gets the chance. I do think he is going out of his way itching for a fight -- but is smart enough not to do it too obviously.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 12-15-2017 at 11:13 AM..
Old 12-15-2017, 02:06 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what usenet is. What's the difference?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

its massive, you could drop the entirety of twitter onto it today and it wouldn't even make a dent.

the only reason it's not viable right now, today as a replacement for the WWW is its organisational structure. with usenet you would search by topics, so say, you would search and see every post from every person in the world about "soccer"

all you'd really have to do is make a modern client/frontend for usenet, and it could replace imageboards today. make it search by user instead of topic and it could replace facebook/twitter. it's much much much more resilient to censorship.
Last edited by Xaanka; 12-15-2017 at 02:08 PM..
Old 12-15-2017, 03:23 PM
Banned

Democrat Andrea Ramsey gets the distinction of being the first female to be ousted for sexual harassment (yep it was a male...I'm going to guess some young married cute guy).

I would like this guy's identity. Those laws aren't for people like him. They are for fragile women. Not little pussies like this that use laws designed to protect women for a settlement. He deserves to be humiliated for it -- and sure hope the police were condensing and rude as well.
Old 12-15-2017, 04:23 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

unless we're limiting it to just politics, i think the lesbian #metoo with that girl from the voice was first
Old 12-15-2017, 05:12 PM
Banned

I cant wait till 2030+ when the psychological stress women put on men is the big to do on social media and women lose their jobs for putting unfair expectations on males to perform and be successful while simultaneously manipulating them for sex whenever the female wants it from whomever they chose at the time while still expecting all men to cater to them at every turn, in case they may be interested but not so much that it can be used it against the male to harass or disempower them.

#mentoo
Old 12-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

i feel like i post a good amount but xaanks is at 2.5k and im at 6.7k or whatever which made me realized...

i realized it feels like ill never get 10k within a reasonable time frame (will take years??)

pretty disappointed. i have no idea how nirgon did it or what timeframe nirgon did it in.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-15-2017, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i feel like i post a good amount but xaanks is at 2.5k and im at 6.7k or whatever which made me realized...

i realized it feels like ill never get 10k within a reasonable time frame (will take years??)

pretty disappointed. i have no idea how nirgon did it or what timeframe nirgon did it in.
Have you considered posting images? liek one at a time?
Old 12-15-2017, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2017, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right a handful of low effort troll posts/day aren't gonna hack it. I feel like my post count took a huge amount of damage from the delete era and like I still haven't gotten ahead of those deletions. Its like a reverse-treadmill effect and its been pretty depressing.

Even if I dropped maximum bands there's literally not enough bands to deliver to achieve 10k within a reasonable time frame. Like how many bands can there possibly be?

Ur right I need expanding industry to achieve this impossible dream of FIVE DIGIT post count. *tosses bands aside, disenchanted with the lack of quantity*

Old 12-15-2017, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Gotta be honest I'm pretty angry right now. I SWEAR I had 6.7k the other day.

*throws homemade dagger into freshly plastered and repaired wall from last week*

Closed Thread