Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Banned

You are not that great, but everyone else besides you and two others are bad garbage players, your exact words.

People in Azrael are disgusting people, yet you admit to boxing and trying to get people kicked out of the guild because they are bad players, yet you say you are a bad player?

This is a red flag cry for help bro. I will Skype with you if you need someone to talk to.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Kobold

When did I say I was bad? When did I say I wanted to kick people because they were bad? I wanted you kicked because you are a terrible person and was very obviously either temporary or a spy. Turns out, I was right. I never did any boxxing that affected ANY other person on the server, and I was punished for it. I also never said only 2 people were good. I said I only cared about two people (Lite/Powered <3). I have said multiple people in Azrael are good players in this thread alone. Please learn to read before you come at me with this thoughtless bullshit.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Banned

83 pages wtf
Old 01-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Banned

Why would you want mordeath kicked out of the guild, he was never detrimental and outspoken cheery guys like him are good to have around.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you want mordeath kicked out of the guild, he was never detrimental and outspoken cheery guys like him are good to have around.
Can't tell if serious. No surprise though, coming from a leader board hero who gets handed everything he wants. Why put in effort or thought when a mouth full of Lite's dick does the same thing?
Old 01-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Kobold

And me saying someone is bad doesn't mean they have bad mechanics. Most of the top dogs in Azrael are bad in my eyes because they play for the leader board, not the guild. Makes them a bad guild member.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And me saying someone is bad doesn't mean they have bad mechanics. Most of the top dogs in Azrael are bad in my eyes because they play for the leader board, not the guild. Makes them a bad guild member.
That's their best quality from my standpoint. We don't even have to win wars. It makes them malleable to us rather than Lite. Wholly predictable - mass pell and tash and they'll plug on the spot, no questions asked. It's fuckin' awesome.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Banned

Temp for sure but so we're you
Old 01-04-2015, 06:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Temp for sure but so we're you
Even as I was leaving the guild, I was showing my loyalty to not only YOU but the entire guild. I could have taken YOUR AoN legally if I wanted to. The people who matter know why I left and know that I'm right in doing so. I gave back every single item I could have, unless I forgot something somewhere (which is very possible). I still haven't even tried that hard to get you guys in trouble, and it's because I still care about people within the guild.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Banned

True that feels good having all these items after putting in 0 work
Closed Thread