Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 11:28 PM
Banned

TC layin down the blame for the shooting on sunday and it falling directly on democrats. https://www.redstate.com/slee/2017/1...d-check-forms/
Old 11-07-2017, 11:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Washington state would get rolled by Texas Lockheed and oil bitch good luck with Starbucks and (((Boeing)))
i respect you enough to know you're missing the point on purpose. well done! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also idk who Kaepernick's backup is or was but kaep sucks and Alex smith is better (shouldn't have let him go). No one is gonna sign kaep ratings are dropping and dude is toxic
it's always been a cynical protest to promote his brand, but that's the world these days.

kaep is better than tom savage and ill karate chop you if you disagree
Old 11-07-2017, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*puffs legal weed*

(just kidding thats gross)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLkp_Dx6VdI
Old 11-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

You guys are missing the issue on the Texas shooting. The issue is mainstream atheism.

Should you blame the vehicle the Islamist used to murder a group of civilians in Manhattan 2 weeks ago? No.

Should you blame the gun the mainstream atheist used to murder a group in Texas 1 week ago? No.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are missing the issue on the Texas shooting. The issue is mainstream atheism.

Should you blame the vehicle the Islamist used to murder a group of civilians in Manhattan 2 weeks ago? No.

Should you blame the gun the mainstream atheist used to murder a group in Texas 1 week ago? No.
It is really easy, libtards. Blame lax prison sentences, the collapse of morals, and a society that will excuse the idiot who pulls the trigger because "we made him do it" while putting blame on the CEO of the gun company who manufactured the gun for putting the tool into the hands of these F-ing @$$wipes in the first place. Utter brilliance. Idiots.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*puffs legal weed*

(just kidding thats gross)
Howdy J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i respect you enough to know you're missing the point on purpose. well done! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's always been a cynical protest to promote his brand, but that's the world these days.

kaep is better than tom savage and ill karate chop you if you disagree
He's better. However, the NFL is a business and ratings are dropping. Idk how much of that is due to people not watching because of commercials, the protests, or (my opinion) shitty product on the field, but kaepernick isn't a good hire for getting people to watch at home or in the stands. Just business
Old 11-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is really easy, libtards. Blame lax prison sentences, the collapse of morals, and a society that will excuse the idiot who pulls the trigger because "we made him do it" while putting blame on the CEO of the gun company who manufactured the gun for putting the tool into the hands of these F-ing @$$wipes in the first place. Utter brilliance. Idiots.
Oh yeah, lets ban spoons to eradicate obesity. LOL.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being an arms dealer is about as bad as being a drug dealer

Capitalism doesn't survive without being checked by morality. I can't believe I have to explain the success of Protestantism to whites, it amazes me

The anglosphere and Western Europe are successful because you guys combined the pussy ass universalist / compassionate (good) values of the New Testament with a steady history of trade across Europe + a reversion to classical rationalism (the enlightenment)

If you're going to glorify any CEO, but especially one making money off of guns, you missed what made the West exceptional and Iran a shit hole

Hope this helps! You'd make a good Muslim!!!!
Old 11-08-2017, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
He's better. However, the NFL is a business and ratings are dropping. Idk how much of that is due to people not watching because of commercials, the protests, or (my opinion) shitty product on the field, but kaepernick isn't a good hire for getting people to watch at home or in the stands. Just business
true, nobody wants that noise in their house. but if he proves collusion(2 or more parties), the CBA is void. i don't want that, but it's exciting(like a horror movie).

you're right though, play is bad. most glaring example is the change to kicking made them all suck shit. kicks are supposed to be boring not enraging.

sucks that texans finally got a QB and he died. hope his knees aren't completely trashed from college style ball.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

NFL ratings are down proly more to the injury bug. The kneeling only pisses off old white men. A voided CBA would be hilarious tho'.