View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

you're in an alternate reality if you don't recognize brand logos to the finest detail
Old 01-09-2021, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dress much more subtly. No iron cross either.

And I do believe we could codify the sterilization procedure through the criminal system as a punishment that isn't cruel and unusual. Appropriate, proportional to the crimes it should punish. Abuse. Neglect. Drugs.

Life is hard. It isn't fair. People should get one chance. An education. And an opportunity to make some healthy habits. Not 20 chances when the world is on fire. We should reward exceptionalism. People have a right to understand the cost of screwing up and should be held accountable.

Maybe some day we can experiment with absolute freedom, but I no longer believe in such an ideal.

I believe simply in equality, justice, and merit. I'm all for ensuring the law gets applied equally regardless of socioeconomic status, religion, genome, or creed.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-09-2021 at 12:28 AM..
Old 01-09-2021, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dress much more subtly. No iron cross either.

And I do believe we could codify the sterilization procedure through the criminal system as a punishment that isn't cruel and unusual and appropriate, proportional to the crimes it should punish. Abuse. Neglect. Drugs.

Life is hard. It isn't fair. People should get one chance. An education. And an opportunity to make some healthy habits. Not 20 chances when the world is on fire. We should reward exceptionalism. People have a right to understand the cost of screwing up and should be held accountable.

Maybe some day we can experiment with absolute freedom, but I no longer believe in such an ideal.

I believe simply equality, justice, and merit. I'm all for ensuring the law gets applied equally regardless of socioeconomic status, religion, genome, or creed.
stinky fascist
Old 01-09-2021, 12:35 AM
Banned

distress oozes out in the ugliest words
Old 01-09-2021, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stinky fascist
I'll submit. You're not wrong.

I try to also be magnanimous, just, generally tolerant towards diversity, and gentle. Though hard choices must be made in life.

I probably am Fascist. And Tyrannical. I believe we can be strict, disciplined, just, efficient. Cautious. Thoughtful. Preventative. Honorable. Without being racist or prejudiced, or bigoted.

Thanks for listening to my reasoning. You absolutely don't have to agree and I appreciate many other viewpoints to counterbalance and temper my own.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:39 AM
Banned

you are just saying mean words because you harbor meanness in your heart in proportion to your suffering. you dont have any strongly held opinions, you just wanna do and say bad things and hurt people. that's my gut hot take anyway
Old 01-09-2021, 12:41 AM
Banned

I mean yeah, uh, hail hitler and sterilize them all, because my closely held logic arrived me here. The wisdum of ages
Old 01-09-2021, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll submit. You're not wrong.

I try to also be magnanimous, just, generally tolerant towards diversity, and gentle. Though hard choices must be made in life.

I probably am Fascist. And Tyrannical. I believe we can be strict, disciplined, just, efficient. Cautious. Thoughtful. Preventative. Honorable. Without being racist or prejudiced, or bigoted.

Thanks for listening to my reasoning. You absolutely don't have to agree and I appreciate many other viewpoints to counterbalance and temper my own.
The best time to shower is everyday. The second best time to shower is now.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:49 AM
Banned

timestamp 48s, ree how do you embed that >_>
Old 01-09-2021, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The best time to shower is everyday. The second best time to shower is now.
I actually tried to kill myself. And came very, very close. I didn't post alot or talk publicly a lot about my most recent attempt. Because I don't feel like defending myself or my reasoning. Or being judged by the strange and abstract, potentially divine personal experience I had with what you might see as quantum suicide or a trip through the multiverse with angels, demons, and spirits in the crudest sense.. It's kind of a struggle to lean back from that ledge after near death. Now that my curiosity is piqued. Like I said. I question if I'm even alive. You said, cotard. Remember?

Really. I hold myself to these high standards. I am not worthy of life or consideration. It's taken a lot of effort to continue living? despite all this.

Maybe I do so simply out of an egocentric vanity.

I appreciate your temperance. I don't want my voice, my way, or my beliefs and experiences to be the sole arbiter of human existence. Im glad to talk about my thoughts. And vote. That's more than enough.

I require nothing.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-09-2021 at 12:58 AM..
Closed Thread