Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not talking about efficency, I'm talking about speed. If there's only 1 mob, a Shaman will pour extra dots onto it and kill fast.

If there's 9 spawns, a Shaman can kill all 9 in ~5-6 minutes.

Who else is killing 9 that fast?
As a wizard with 4 mobs I can kill them in about 30 seconds, who else can do it that fast, talk about mob turnaround! med for 7-8 mins and kill another 4 in 30 seconds. It's all perspective man, if I have the mobs available I can kill faster than anyone, just a difference in methods
Old 10-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BranRizzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a wizard with 4 mobs I can kill them in about 30 seconds, who else can do it that fast, talk about mob turnaround! med for 7-8 mins and kill another 4 in 30 seconds. It's all perspective man, if I have the mobs available I can kill faster than anyone, just a difference in methods
Similarly, I could churn through about 8-9 quads per hour if I was there during off hours. Certainly one of the more lucrative activities available to me. But again, the key is off hours.
[Sun Jan 31 21:43:23 2016] Kerafyrm was hit by non-melee for 94 points of damage.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Orc

Yah I was more or less trying to draw a comparison that my 6 minutes of gathering mobs for a kite, is the same as the 6 minutes it takes an epic to root/rot. People on seafury island are always just a bunch of fuckin grumps anyways. When I was there I would send tells to people, I would let people peel from my quads they had 3 and I had 2, I would share, and you know what I had a blast there
Old 10-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Turns out, people on a server based around accumulating pixels are greedy. Who knew?

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 10-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

the only rule needed for seafury island is FTE; if you aren't the first to engage a mob then don't touch it.

so simple.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 10-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty easy solution to the quadding complaint. Pull a mob, give it to the quadder, and they'll be done in about a minute.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I'm not buying it. Pretty much no class can kill singles there as fast as a mage/necro can. Not sure what your point is here. Shamans taking longer to kill stuff than necros is different than druid/wiz kiting 3 mobs around for 10 min doing 0 dmg to it so they can get 4 for a quad. Happens all the time and is the pinnacle of dbaggery imo.
I kill these mobs faster than most necros and mages. That means I am pretty sure anyone who tries can do so as well. Stop with the excuses, quadders and shamans both suck.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 10-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Roll on red. Issues resolved
Old 10-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Sarnak

I don't think people killing each other for camps is a solution for asshattery.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:41 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think people killing each other for camps is a solution for asshattery.
With less than 200 people on during primetime you probably don't even have to kill anyone.
Closed Thread