Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Video 1 Aussie voice towards end = Bladefrenzy? Confirm/deny
Grats Me

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:54 AM
Kobold

I did some very rough research and found that the general claims that <Seal Team> was previously at the moat at the time of this disputed arrival, that there was 1) an active black reaver on their camp spot

2) Redbordkox actively recruiting a cleric for a moat group in OOC (despite no presence at the camp)

3) active mobs up in the area, implying that the camp was not being sufficiently cleared, therefore invalidating their claim

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you again for your service, Officer Smash.

Looks like the GMs may have made a mistake here, but I will be kind to them and you, despite you being "the wrong."

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-17-2020, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash_Money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I hear he was concerned that it may happen because your group set up right next to theirs in the space they needed to split the pull, so he was concerned it would train. Which it did
So dropping mobs on the group on stream and pretending it was an accident is okay?
Old 11-17-2020, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Jesus Christ, I am more glad now than ever that I am not playing on Green.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God dude this thread is a fucking gold mine of these Trump Voter fucking retards.
How many times did you vote for a senile old pedophile last election
Old 11-17-2020, 11:57 AM
Kobold

I would like to request a public apology from Officer Smash of <Seal Team> for the smearing of my character as being:

1. involved in this kerfuffle, as I would never participate in such childish behavior (and would either removal myself from the situation or find a new camp, despite Seal Team's bullying behavior)

2. accusations of my wrongness on the situation, which I believe based on submitted evidence to be untrue and unfair.

Thank you again for your service, Officer Smash of <Seal Team>. and happy belated Veteran's day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-17-2020, 12:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did some very rough research and found that the general claims that <Seal Team> was previously at the moat at the time of this disputed arrival, that there was 1) an active black reaver on their camp spot

2) Redbordkox actively recruiting a cleric for a moat group in OOC (despite no presence at the camp)

3) active mobs up in the area, implying that the camp was not being sufficiently cleared, therefore invalidating their claim

Thank you again for your service, Officer Smash.

Looks like the GMs may have made a mistake here, but I will be kind to them and you, despite you being "the wrong."
With the assistance of Seal Team member Redbordkov's own stream, I was able to corroborate my own previously submitted evidence in defense of my original claim (and against SEAL TEAM OFFICER SMASH's libel against me)

It is clear that the SEAL TEAM GROUP has wiped in this encounter, leaving a reaver in their camp (uncleared) and a dead group.

I believe that under the general camp policy, as often taken advantage of by said Seal Team Members and others, that this camp is then forfeit and open for alternative groups to establish a foothold.

Again, Officer Smash, I will be kind to you (despite your being wrong) and offer you an apology: I'm sorry that you're as stupid and discourteous as your Seal Team guildmate.

Old 11-17-2020, 12:06 PM
Kobold

Submitted Evidence B: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-17-2020, 12:06 PM
Banned

Old 11-17-2020, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Please note the dejected look on the now (assumed) pizzaroll-consuming (rather than powergaming!) Redboxkord and the sad juxtaposition of this frame next to his dead party members.

It seems Seal Team Leadership may have made a mistake here, and I will expect and graciously accept a full apology from Smash, officer of <Seal Team> and Redbordbox <Seal Team> for submitting falsified/misleading statements to said leadership.

Closed Thread